Windows 10: Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc

Discus and support Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc. This is the error message.DCAT-ResourceNotFoundA7CNRcJQAw2DLSKRK3gTmu.411 2021/12/15 - 15:09:02... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonDoe028, Dec 15, 2021.

1. JonDoe028 Win User

Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc

Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc. This is the error message.DCAT-ResourceNotFoundA7CNRcJQAw2DLSKRK3gTmu.411 2021/12/15 - 15:09:02 UTCEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎9/‎15/‎2021 OS build 19044.1415 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 Recently update. Update page in settings says up-to-date.

:)

JonDoe028, Dec 15, 2021

2. PC game pass

Hi NLH1

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

I can suggest the following directly from the xbox support page

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

RESTART YOUR PC

As basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

ERROR MESSAGE

If there’s a download error, first try downloading again.

If the installation keeps failing, in most cases you’ll see an error code with a message. These are generally 10-character codes that start with “0x.” For example, 0xC03F7003.

FOR GAME PASS GAMES, CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PLAN

To install games from Xbox Game Pass, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) plan.

Make sure you’re signed in to Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox (Beta) app—whichever you’re installing from.

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is current by signing in and checking the status.

Make sure your PC is online. If needed, see Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Source>>
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Dec 15, 2021
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Dec 15, 2021
  4. Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc

Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc

1. Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc - Similar Threads - Error try free

2. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  3. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  4. I try to buy items in a game but I get an error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to buy items in a game but I get an error code: codigo de error: -3,-3, -60030xffffe88d soy de argentina https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-buy-items-in-a-game-but-i-get-an-error/fbb66c0e-3035-4393-a27b-46375b50591f
  5. I try to buy items in a game but I get an error code

I try to buy items in a game but I get an error code: codigo de error: -3,-3, -60030xffffe88d soy de argentina https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-buy-items-in-a-game-but-i-get-an-error/fbb66c0e-3035-4393-a27b-46375b50591f
  6. Error 0x80070005 when trying to reinstall PC Game Pass titles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to reinstall PC Game Pass titles: Hello!I currently have a Steam Deck running a dual boot of Windows and I am unable to launch PC Game Pass titles, coming up with this error. After looking at other threads, I realized that my issue was probably from me changing the file permissions of my C: and F: drive SSD...
  7. Error 0x80070005 when trying to reinstall PC Game Pass titles

Error 0x80070005 when trying to reinstall PC Game Pass titles: Hello!I currently have a Steam Deck running a dual boot of Windows and I am unable to launch PC Game Pass titles, coming up with this error. After looking at other threads, I realized that my issue was probably from me changing the file permissions of my C: and F: drive SSD...
  8. Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc

Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc: Error when i try to get free item on game pass pc. This is the error message.DCAT-ResourceNotFoundA7CNRcJQAw2DLSKRK3gTmu.411 2021/12/15 - 15:09:02 UTCEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎9/‎15/‎2021 OS build 19044.1415 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  9. Getting error 0x87e00005 trying to install games on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error 0x87e00005 trying to install games on Game Pass for PC: Hi,I'm trying to download a couple of games to Gamepass and getting the above error. I've tried downloading a few other games including one I've successfully downloaded previously then uninstalled and I'm getting the same error. So far, out of the half dozen I've tried, only...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Games free?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass PC Games free?: I recently signed up for Xbox Game Pass PC. I thought the games were free? I tried to download and launch Forza 7 and it wouldn’t launch. I noticed it said $31.99 with game pass. My friend says he got it for free. Am I doing something wrong?...