Windows 10: error when i try to get to the calibrate display color menu ???

Discus and support error when i try to get to the calibrate display color menu ??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i keep getting this error when i click on the calibrate display color menu or when i try to get to the settings where you can adjust your gamma please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jaegerboi1337, Sep 9, 2019.

1. error when i try to get to the calibrate display color menu ???

i keep getting this error when i click on the calibrate display color menu or when i try to get to the settings where you can adjust your gamma please help with this error error when i try to get to the calibrate display color menu ??? 2e99dd7a-3d6c-468c-924d-4154bdfc5e6d?upload=true.png

:)

jaegerboi1337, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Display Color Calibration

We appreciate the detailed information. You can try uninstalling the driver in Device Manager and reboot the device. After the restart the system will automatically install the driver, then you can try to

calibrate the display
    again.

If you don't want to uninstall the driver, we suggest that you try the below steps:

• Go to Color Management using Search or Cortana.
    • Click on Advanced tab.
    • Select Change system defaults.
    • On the new window, click on the “Advanced” tab on the upper side of the window.
    • Now you will need to check the box next to “Use Windows default calibration”.
    • Left click or tap on the “Close” button.
    • Left click on the “Devices” tab you have on the upper side of the window.
    • Select the “Set as default profile”.
    • Reboot the device and see if your calibrate screen feature is okay now.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Display Color Calibration

We really want to rectify this issue, we'd like to learn more about your query:

• What is your device make and model?
    • Are you using a 3rd party software to calibrate the screen?
    • Are you using two monitors? If so, can you remove the other monitor or make sure that the monitor you are trying to calibrate is set to Display 1 (Primary) and try the calibration again.
    • Can you check in Color Management > Devices
      >Display: 1. Generic PnP Monitor is selected.
    • If you are getting the same error, can you check in Task Manager and make sure that no other programs are running in the background.

Awaiting for your response.

Jelo Sen, Sep 9, 2019
  4. error when i try to get to the calibrate display color menu ???

display calibration error

I have this problem too. None of the workarounds I discovered online worked for me, including what you wrote above.

- Display Color Calibration - Windows 7 Help Forums

- Display color profiles broken after upgrading to Windows 8.1

The above links are for Window 7 and 8.1 respectively, but we can still try to apply the steps listed there.

Under "Color Management" > Advanced > "Change system defaults..." > "Advanced" > check "Use Windows display calibration", but I still kept getting the same error when I tried to use Windows Display Calibration.

I have the latest drivers running for my graphics card. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated. I would ultimately like to use my Datacolor Sypder Pro to calibrate display but I get the related "Error
    " there, for the exact same reasons as Windows 10 "Unspecified error". Windows is not returning the monitor name to their program.

Please assist.

PrateekRaman, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

error when i try to get to the calibrate display color menu ???

1. error when i try to get to the calibrate display color menu ??? - Similar Threads - error try calibrate

2. Cannot get Display Color Calibration to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot get Display Color Calibration to work: No matter what i try i can't get Color Calibration to work. I've tried SFC and checking "Use windows Display Calibration" But nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-display-color-calibration-to-work/bb996a57-9159-4bc5-a977-edc0527fb693
  3. Cannot get Display Color Calibration to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get Display Color Calibration to work: No matter what i try i can't get Color Calibration to work. I've tried SFC and checking "Use windows Display Calibration" But nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-display-color-calibration-to-work/bb996a57-9159-4bc5-a977-edc0527fb693
  4. Cannot get Display Color Calibration to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Color calibration not working - wacky display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color calibration not working - wacky display: Hi everyone,I'm one very confused not quite knowledgeable person, so I'll try my best to explain my wacky situation.I've noticed my laptop monitor isn't displaying colors as other devices - I do photo and video editing not professionally, and imagine my surprise when I think...
  6. DIsplay Color Calibration revert

in Windows 10 Customization
    DIsplay Color Calibration revert: I used the Display Color Calibration and i was just playing around with it, now my screen looks really bad and was wondering if I'm able to revert the things it did to my Display. Anything helps!...
  7. calibrate display color

calibrate display color: How to calibrate display color in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calibrate-display-color/ab4374c3-dfe7-48f3-977f-a46baf4d6f07
  8. Calibrate display color

Calibrate display color: in the Calibrate display color , before that there was the option to set the gamma, but now the option is gone, including the gamma option on the nvidia control panel, it makes the Nvidia control panel Crash, I try to contact Nvidia but there is no option to send email, I...
  9. Color Calibration error

Color Calibration error: As shown in the video below, I'm having an issue with saving a colour calibration profile. the error "Display colour calibration cannot save the new calibration. Close other programs that are open, then try again. The specified color profile is invalid" I have updated all...
  10. Calibrate Display Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Calibrate Display Color in Windows 10: How to: Calibrate Display Color in Windows 10 How to Calibrate Display Color in Windows 10 Windows comes with the Display Color Calibration wizard tool. You can improve the color on your display by using Display Color Calibration to make sure that colors appear...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant calibrate display windows 7 mirrored

2. cant calibrate display windows 7.mirrored

3. calibrate display windows 7 mirrored

4. Display color calibration cant calibrate the selected display because it cant determined if the display is mirrored window 7 error