Windows 10: error when install windows 7 , from usb

Discus and support error when install windows 7 , from usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a burning of Windows 7 on USB and when I enter the boot manager I can not find the name of the usb but I find only Windows and Phoenix, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mabolghar, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Mabolghar Win User

error when install windows 7 , from usb

I did a burning of Windows 7 on USB and when I enter the boot manager I can not find the name of the usb but I find only Windows and Phoenix, but when I open the legacy support appears the name of the usb, but when I click on the usb shows me error:
    This drive can only boot in UEFI mode, it can not boot in BIOS / Legacy modephoto for error:
    ---
    When I close the legacy support the USB does not appear, is there another solution for installation without logging into the boot manager ??

:)

Mabolghar, Apr 13, 2019
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Apr 13, 2019
  3. DarkEgo Win User
    Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Apr 13, 2019
  4. error when install windows 7 , from usb

streetfighter 2, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

error when install windows 7 , from usb

1. error when install windows 7 , from usb - Similar Threads - error install usb

2. Installing windows 7 from a USB KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 7 from a USB KEY: hello, I tried to install windows 7 from a usb key on my ACER-ASPIRE V5 PC, but after switching from F12 and launching the installation from the usb key, I get this error and then these proposals.How can I install windows 7? I used Rufus and an ISO file....
  3. Installing windows 7 from a USB KEY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 7 from a USB KEY: hello, I tried to install windows 7 from a usb key on my ACER-ASPIRE V5 PC, but after switching from F12 and launching the installation from the usb key, I get this error and then these proposals.How can I install windows 7? I used Rufus and an ISO file....
  4. Windows 10 Instalation from windows 7 Error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Instalation from windows 7 Error.: So recently with the influx of applications requiring windows 10 to atleast function has pushed me to attempt to update to windows 10 however currently faced with "windows 10 installation has failed" currently feel pretty lost on what to do. Setup diag logs: Matching Profile...
  5. Windows 10 Instalation from windows 7 Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Instalation from windows 7 Error.: So recently with the influx of applications requiring windows 10 to atleast function has pushed me to attempt to update to windows 10 however currently faced with "windows 10 installation has failed" currently feel pretty lost on what to do. Setup diag logs: Matching Profile...
  6. Windows 10 Instalation from windows 7 Error.

7. USB Install in windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Install in windows 7?: I am running my old windows 7 disk in hyper-v, but I want to run it on my physical computer, but windows 7 doesn't support usb .30, which means that I can't use my moouse and my keyboard in windows 7. Is there a way to install the drivers wiithout needing an install disk? I...
  8. USB Install in windows 7?

USB Install in windows 7?: I am running my old windows 7 disk in hyper-v, but I want to run it on my physical computer, but windows 7 doesn't support usb .30, which means that I can't use my moouse and my keyboard in windows 7. Is there a way to install the drivers wiithout needing an install disk? I...
  9. Error 0xc000000e when booting from installation USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0xc000000e when booting from installation USB: I'm currently using linux but need windows for school. When I boot from a windows 10 usb, I get a blue error screen saying my pc needs to be repaired and showing error code 0xc000000e. None of the options listed work. My UEFI is configured properly, exactly the same as when I...
  10. Error when installing Windows 10 from USB. Error code: 0x0000225

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when installing Windows 10 from USB. Error code: 0x0000225: I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 from a USB (32GB), which has the Windows 10 ISO (from the Windows Media Creation Tool) created into a bootable USB Flash Drive using Rufus 3.8 and selected MBR with the File System as NTFS (I used a tutorial, and this is what most people...