Windows 10: Error when installation Windows 10 Pro. Purchased today from Best Buy

Discus and support Error when installation Windows 10 Pro. Purchased today from Best Buy in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 Pro and the software did not install. The installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MargaretMack1, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Error when installation Windows 10 Pro. Purchased today from Best Buy

I purchased Windows 10 Pro and the software did not install. The installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation. Windows 10 Pro Product Key <removed>.

Moderator Edit to remove Product Key which is not required for Question.

:)

MargaretMack1, Mar 16, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Error when installation Windows 10 Pro. Purchased today from Best Buy

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Error when installation Windows 10 Pro. Purchased today from Best Buy

1. Error when installation Windows 10 Pro. Purchased today from Best Buy - Similar Threads - Error installation Pro

2. I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.: I forgot to activate my Windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy. I continued to use the computer for over a year until eventually one day I restarted the computer and my Windows copy was deactivated and all my toolbars and screen had black interface. I went into settings...
  3. I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.: I forgot to activate my Windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy. I continued to use the computer for over a year until eventually one day I restarted the computer and my Windows copy was deactivated and all my toolbars and screen had black interface. I went into settings...
  4. I forgot to activate my windows copy after purchasing from Best Buy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?: I need to install a Win11 Pro for my laptop so I can have a working Device Encryption. I have an AMD Ryzen 9, 8GB RAM, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. Currently I have Windows 11 Home Single Language BUT I need a Win11 Pro so Vanta can acknowledge/accept that my...
  6. Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?

Windows 11 Pro - Where to Buy today?: I need to install a Win11 Pro for my laptop so I can have a working Device Encryption. I have an AMD Ryzen 9, 8GB RAM, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. Currently I have Windows 11 Home Single Language BUT I need a Win11 Pro so Vanta can acknowledge/accept that my...
  7. Best place to buy windows 10 pro key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best place to buy windows 10 pro key?: Hi, I used to have windows 10 pro on my dell laptop however it is now not recognising it after a reinstall of windows. I have tried Dell os recovery tool but it says “image currently unavailable” Where is the best place to buy a windows 10 pro key for a cheaper price that is...
  8. Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of Windows 10 purchased from Best Buy: I purchased Windows 10 Home from Best Buy. After getting it home not opening the package and reading on how to upgrade from Windows XP, I decided to instead purchase a new computer that has Windows 10 already installed. When I called Best Buy to request how to return the...
  9. Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy: I bought Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy on USB. This read-only USB came with v1809 already included. Why does this USB stick include install.swm and install2.swm instead of install.wim for the 64-bit version? The 32-bit version has install.wim. The last modified date of the...
  10. Best place to buy Windows from?

Best place to buy Windows from?: Hello everyone. I used to buy my Windows licences (and was able to gain access to the OS ISOs) from Softicle.com at a very good price. It might have even been someone on here who suggested them. They seem to be no more, as I emailed them today, but to no avail. Are there...