Windows 10: Error when installing Windows 10

Discus and support Error when installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried install Windows 10 currently running Ubuntu and didn't work out, here's what happened: Got an .iso file from Windows and burned it on a USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amro DARDARI 114740, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Error when installing Windows 10

I've tried install Windows 10 currently running Ubuntu and didn't work out, here's what happened:
    Got an .iso file from Windows and burned it on a USB stick, changed boot order to General Udisk 5.0; Ubuntu.
    Until then it was good, then restarted my laptop and it booted into the USB and recieved a Windows error: 0xc0000225, because the following file was missing/contains errors: \windows\system32\boot\winload.efi.

The file i used is from this page : https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10ISOHaven't bought a Windows 10 Key yet, is it possible to install Windows 10 and then activate it later after purchasing the key?

Is there anything i could do? Thanks very much.

:)

Amro DARDARI 114740, Apr 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 16, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Error when installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Error when installing Windows 10

1. Error when installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error installing

2. "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?: Desktop PC is behaving miserably "laggy" ...15-20 seconds to display a webpageWent to Event Viewer for more infoFound the following mind-boggling "Error" referenced:"Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC0020036:...
  3. "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?: Desktop PC is behaving miserably "laggy" ...15-20 seconds to display a webpageWent to Event Viewer for more infoFound the following mind-boggling "Error" referenced:"Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0xC0020036:...
  4. "ZUNEMUSIC" Installation Error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  6. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  7. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  8. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  9. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install windows 10 error