Windows 10: error when login in mail

Discus and support error when login in mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; there is an always showing error 0x8000000b when I login in mail. what does that mean ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tamannaghanghas, Mar 22, 2020.

1. error when login in mail

there is an always showing error 0x8000000b when I login in mail. what does that mean ?

:)

tamannaghanghas, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. error when login in mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

error when login in mail

Windows Universal Mail App Errors

You mentioned that you have a total of 6 email accounts and your 2 Yahoo accounts are the only ones that have problems. To address this concern about your Yahoo accounts not being able to login using the Mail app, kindly do these steps:

• Sign in to Yahoo Mail.
    • Access your Yahoo account's Account Security settings.
    • Enable Allow apps that use less secure sign in.
    • Check if you can login your Yahoo accounts using the Mail app.
    After performing the steps above, kindly share with us the result.

Argel Obm, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

error when login in mail

1. error when login in mail - Similar Threads - error login mail

2. Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error: Hello.I have modified my localappdata and appdata locations to be somewhere else than C and that worked first time but after I had troubles with my pc and stuff. I reinstalled windows.. anyways when i redid the process. The mail just decided not to work and give me this error...
  3. Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error: Hello.I have modified my localappdata and appdata locations to be somewhere else than C and that worked first time but after I had troubles with my pc and stuff. I reinstalled windows.. anyways when i redid the process. The mail just decided not to work and give me this error...
  4. Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft photo installation/ Mail login 0x80070003 error: Hello.I have modified my localappdata and appdata locations to be somewhere else than C and that worked first time but after I had troubles with my pc and stuff. I reinstalled windows.. anyways when i redid the process. The mail just decided not to work and give me this...
  5. @windowlive.com mail login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    @windowlive.com mail login: Hi,can i login to my mail @windowslive.com.when i try to login i got this msg " The email or username you entered does not exist. Please check that you have typed your email or username correctly" it is been few years since last log in, i have very important email that i need...
  6. @windowlive.com mail login

@windowlive.com mail login: Hi,can i login to my mail @windowslive.com.when i try to login i got this msg " The email or username you entered does not exist. Please check that you have typed your email or username correctly" it is been few years since last log in, i have very important email that i need...
  7. Error 0x8019019a when trying to link yahoo mail account to Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8019019a when trying to link yahoo mail account to Mail: As title suggests, my yahoo email won't link in but gives above error. Its a new Lenovo running Windows 10 - failure occurring at set up. Have downloaded all current patches, refreshed Mail app. Any ideas?...
  8. Error 0x8019019a when trying to link yahoo mail account to Mail

Error 0x8019019a when trying to link yahoo mail account to Mail: As title suggests, my yahoo email won't link in but gives above error. Its a new Lenovo running Windows 10 - failure occurring at set up. Have downloaded all current patches, refreshed Mail app. Any ideas?...
  9. mail app, cannot login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mail app, cannot login: I have a problem with Mail App on my new laptop. When I tried to log into my gmail account via this app, I received an error "Something went wrong, we're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error code: 0x8000000b. " It happened when I was submitting my login data....
  10. Mail App,Yahoo login error

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App,Yahoo login error: I have Windows 10 in my laptop. My problem is that i cannot sign in to my yahoo account in the new Mail app.It prompts me to insert my password again.I'm 100% sure that i insert the correct password because i tried to login with these credentials in my browser and i succeed...