Windows 10: Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

Discus and support Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an asus PC today, and upon downloading minecraft on it I got the Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\...\GameLaunchHelper.exe'.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DivineEnding, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

I bought an asus PC today, and upon downloading minecraft on it I got the Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\...\GameLaunchHelper.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again.I made sure my windows was up to date, I updated all of my Windows Store files for xbox and minecraft, yet I still get the error. I'm on windows 11.

:)

DivineEnding, Nov 28, 2022

2. Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Minecraft Error in Windows 10

Hi Nicolamc,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to install Minecraft in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install Minecraft in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... :D

Tenforo, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

1. Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program... - Similar Threads - Error opening Minecraft

2. Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when opening Minecraft Installer - Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: I bought an asus PC today, and upon downloading minecraft on it I got the Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\...\GameLaunchHelper.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again.I made sure my windows was up to date, I updated all of my Windows...
  3. windows cannot find c:\Program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows cannot find c:\Program...: hello everyone, Recently on opening the system, I am receiving daily this message : windows cannot find "wdadesktopservice.exe". I have tried some suggestions like :- DISM /online /Cleanup-Image /checkhealth- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth- DISM /Online...
  4. Windows cannot find C Program -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find C Program -...: Whenever i start my laptop Windows 10 - HP Envy, i get the attached error - Windows cannot find C Progrram - Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.myHP_6.55219.341.0x64_v10z8vag_DesktopExtension.exe' Make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again....
  5. Windows cannot find C:\ Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find C:\ Program: I have formatted my laptop, still my windows keeps on displaying; Windows cannot find C:\ Program Files\ WindowsApps\ ad2f1837.hpsystemeventutility_1.2. 15.0_x64__v10z8vjag6...\SysInfoEx.exe'. Make sure to type name correctly and try again.What should I do?...
  6. windows cannot find 'C:\program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows cannot find 'C:\program: Windows cannot find 'C:\program after I sign in to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-cprogram/5d61481e-944c-4915-b971-f3ed0d801b59
  7. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find 'C:\Program...: When starting my computer I get the following error. I have been unable to uninstall or delete the corresponding file to re-install. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AppUp.IntelGraphicsExperience_1.100.3370.0_x64__8j3eq9e...\IGCCTray.exe'. Make sure you typed...
  8. windows cannot find c:/program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows cannot find c:/program: As I logged into my pc this popup showed can anyone explain this please . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find-cprogram/dfe5d30b-59d2-4b61-9962-57975954d0e8
  9. Cannot find C:\Program...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find C:\Program...: So I'm not actually sure what I did wrong here. I was uninstalling some mods and games. Updating windows when this thing came up. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2103.17603.0_x64_8wekyb3d8...\Win32Bridge.Server.exeI tried to find it...
  10. Windows cannot find C:\Program Files error when opening apps on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot find C:\Program Files error when opening apps on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Recently, some PC users when they try to open or launch any app on their Windows 10 installation, they encounter the Windows cannot find Program […] This article Windows cannot find C:\Program Files error when opening apps on Windows 10 first appeared on...