Windows 10: Error when printing with some applications with Windows 10 32 bits

Discus and support Error when printing with some applications with Windows 10 32 bits in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all I have a strange issue when Printing with some applications My system is entirely 32-bit based with all appications indeed 32 bits When I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Raul_Z, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Raul_Z Win User

Error when printing with some applications with Windows 10 32 bits

Hi all

I have a strange issue when Printing with some applications

My system is entirely 32-bit based with all appications indeed 32 bits

When I try to print with some apps like Word or Paint I receive this error

splwow64.exe- Entry point not found

Entry point not found GetAdapterAddresses in dynamic library C:\windows\system32\winspool.drv

and this is really strange since I have no 64 bit parts installed.

Instead if I try to print with other apps like Adobe Acrobet reader, notepad or even Excel (that came with Word) I have no issues

Has anyone encountered a similar issue?

Thanks in advance

:)

Raul_Z, Feb 5, 2019

2. Installing 64-bit software in a 32-bit machine Windows 10

64 bit applications cannot work on a 32 bit version of Windows 10. You will need to migrate to the 64 bit version of Windows 10 in order to run the application:

Andre Da Costa, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 5, 2019
  4. pepoluan Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Error when printing with some applications with Windows 10 32 bits - Similar Threads - Error printing applications

2. MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...: There are times wherein Microsoft Word 32-bit application hang-up during printing and no actual printing occurs. When I end the splwow64 process using the task manager, MSWord will respond again but it will occur again after performing few printing operations. I am using...
  3. 0xc0000007b when executing a 32-bit application in a 64-bit version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc0000007b when executing a 32-bit application in a 64-bit version of Windows 10: Recently, I encountered this error when trying to execute a 32-bit version of an application in a 64-bit version of Windows.After spending several hours reading, I eventually came across a post that indicated what this error means:STATUS INVALID IMAGE FORMATInterestingly, I...
  4. 0xc0000007b when executing a 32-bit application in a 64-bit version of Windows 10

0xc0000007b when executing a 32-bit application in a 64-bit version of Windows 10: Recently, I encountered this error when trying to execute a 32-bit version of an application in a 64-bit version of Windows.After spending several hours reading, I eventually came across a post that indicated what this error means:STATUS INVALID IMAGE FORMATInterestingly, I...
  5. 0xc0000007b when executing a 32-bit application in a 64-bit version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Issue with 32-bit application in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with 32-bit application in Windows 10: I have a 32-bit application but my Windows is 64-bit I used "Compatibility Mode in Windows 7,8" but it still doesn't workHow to resolved this problem?Thank you!...
  7. Issue with 32-bit application in Windows 10

Issue with 32-bit application in Windows 10: I have a 32-bit application but my Windows is 64-bit I used "Compatibility Mode in Windows 7,8" but it still doesn't workHow to resolved this problem?Thank you!...
  8. Issue with 32-bit application in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Concern about 32 bit application in Windows 10 64 bit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Concern about 32 bit application in Windows 10 64 bit: I have a very expensive app on one machine that still runs on 32 bit win 10. It works fine but i know if i uopgrade my win10 to 64 bit it wont work anymore and will cost a fortune to get a 64 bit version. I keep on getting reminders to updaye my OS and am concerned that not...
  10. 32 Bit Applications?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32 Bit Applications?: I'm currently using an activated version of windows 10 pro 64 bit. When I run any app or game, it is using the 32 bit version even though I downloaded the 64 bit version. Is there a fix to this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 32 bit applications print from windows 10