Windows 10: Error when resetting the pcs (hp)?

Discus and support Error when resetting the pcs (hp)? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I reset my pc. I have already informed myself and know that I should start the safe mode, but the loading screen of Hp interrupts the safe mode, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nickhofmann03, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Error when resetting the pcs (hp)?

I reset my pc. I have already informed myself and know that I should start the safe mode, but the loading screen of Hp interrupts the safe mode, so that the safe mode is only visible for half a second. I cannot make any changes in that time. Therefore I ask for help on how to either avoid the safe mode being interrupted by the loading screen, or if there is another way to enter the safe mode. Lg Nick

:)

Nickhofmann03, Jun 5, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Used a jumpdrive with OS Restore program for a Surface on an HP laptop; how to reset the HP back to HP system and Win10 OS

Hello Jake,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your HP device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model number of your Surface device?
    • Are you getting any error messages when plugging in the jumpdrive?

Furthermore, we recommend performing a reset on your device by checking the steps under
    Reset your PC on this article.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Error when resetting the pcs (hp)?

After reset it's only the openning page with +hp

To perform a clean reset on the IPAQ 1950 and return you HP iPAQ to factory settings:

• Press and hold the Calendar and iPAQ Wireless buttons.
    • While holding down these buttons, use the stylus to lightly press the Reset button on the left side of the HP iPAQ for about two seconds.
    • When the HP iPAQ screen begins to fade, release the Calendar and iPAQ Wireless buttons first, and then remove the stylus from the Reset button.
    • Plug the device into the AC Adapter or press the Reset button again.

The HP iPAQ resets and powers on.

I think you might be missing that last step 4.

Laura Rooke, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Error when resetting the pcs (hp)?

1. Error when resetting the pcs (hp)? - Similar Threads - Error resetting pcs

2. When will the gaming pcs restock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the gaming pcs restock?: When will the gaming pcs restock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-gaming-pcs-restock/7965315c-4774-4dcf-a866-904bdd9a5c4a
  3. When will the gaming pcs restock?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will the gaming pcs restock?: When will the gaming pcs restock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-gaming-pcs-restock/7965315c-4774-4dcf-a866-904bdd9a5c4a
  4. HP reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP reset: I tried to reset my HP laptop but it failed because the drive is too small. How can I solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-reset/d982c0e2-e0fc-458a-b910-e6432cb3d539
  5. HP reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP reset: I tried to reset my HP laptop but it failed because the drive is too small. How can I solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-reset/d982c0e2-e0fc-458a-b910-e6432cb3d539
  6. HP reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Error When Resetting PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error When Resetting PC: Help! I’ve had so many computer issues and I’ve decided to reset my pc. However there is an error that occurs when it is at 2%. I’ve tried opening the command prompt to try to put in some stuff, but it doesn’t work. Is there anything else I can do? submitted by /u/zhebrand...
  8. CES 2019: Latest HP PCs and displays

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Latest HP PCs and displays: [ATTACH] At CES 2019, HP’s latest products reveal powerful new ways for consumers to connect, create and compete. The HP Spectre x360 15 will be the the world’s first 15-inch laptop with an AMOLED display, the latest addition to an already redesigned premium PC. Initially...
  9. HP launches new Spectre and EliteBook convertible PCs

in Windows 10 News
    HP launches new Spectre and EliteBook convertible PCs: HP Inc. launched on Tuesday a lineup of new devices combining premium design, security and performance. HP created its latest Spectre and Elite innovations to take PC experiences to the next level by enabling creativity, connectivity and confidence throughout the day. They...
  10. HP Offers Premium Windows 10 PCs for the World

in Windows 10 News
    HP Offers Premium Windows 10 PCs for the World: Yesterday, we kicked off the next chapter of Windows 10, with new devices designed for Windows 10. We started with Microsoft devices, where we are investing in hardware experiences to reinvent device categories. Immediately after our event in New York, I flew to Barcelona...