Windows 10: Error when running wireless network report (error is 0x2)

Discus and support Error when running wireless network report (error is 0x2) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to run a network report with this guide I found:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arthur_F, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Arthur_F Win User

Error when running wireless network report (error is 0x2)

Hi,

I am trying to run a network report with this guide I found:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4000462/windows-10-analyzing-wireless-network-report

However, when executing the command I get the following error:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh wlan show wlanreport
    Generating report ...
    Querying WLAN Events ...
    Querying NCSI Events ...
    Querying NDIS Events ...
    failed, error is 0x2

here is my system info: https://www.screencast.com/t/dQ9cdT7t

my wifi adapter: Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC

Could anyone please assist?

Many thanks!

A.

:)

Arthur_F, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Oct 23, 2019
  3. How to set up wireless network connection?

Hello everyone...

I want to connect wireless network connection to my laptop. But I don't know why I am unable to do it.. I am getting some error. I think some configuration setting kind of error. Can you please provide me some steps so that I can get my work done.
    Thankx!!

ashleysimpson052, Oct 23, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

1. Error when running wireless network report (error is 0x2) - Similar Threads - Error running wireless

2. Windows 11 wireless network error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wireless network error: 110042023-12-12T21:57:17[\u2012] The wireless security function has been discontinued.Network Adapter: Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless AdapterInterface GUID: {04e5a6df-7921-4b6f-95de-149e0f0b9d6b}Local MAC address: 5C:BA:EF:5F:08:Network SSID: CU_SeNJBSS Type:...
  3. Windows 11 wireless network error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 wireless network error: 110042023-12-12T21:57:17[\u2012] The wireless security function has been discontinued.Network Adapter: Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless AdapterInterface GUID: {04e5a6df-7921-4b6f-95de-149e0f0b9d6b}Local MAC address: 5C:BA:EF:5F:08:Network SSID: CU_SeNJBSS Type:...
  4. Dismhost.exe and 0x2 error for Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dismhost.exe and 0x2 error for Windows Defender: Dismhost.exe folders are being made in my temp folder regularly and scheduled scans in the task scheduler come back with a 0x2 error, I used to have malwarebytes installed, but its no longer installed. anything have a solution to fix both of these issues?...
  5. Dismhost.exe and 0x2 error for Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dismhost.exe and 0x2 error for Windows Defender: Dismhost.exe folders are being made in my temp folder regularly and scheduled scans in the task scheduler come back with a 0x2 error, I used to have malwarebytes installed, but its no longer installed. anything have a solution to fix both of these issues?...
  6. Dismhost.exe and 0x2 error for Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Wireless Network adapter error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Network adapter error: Please help me with the wifi network adapter problem on my LENOVO S440 laptopI solved it using the methods on Youtube and Googlebut only for a momentSo please tell me the wayIf I misspelled something, please understand. Thank you...
  8. Wireless network report fails with error 0x2 or 0x5 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Wireless network report fails with error 0x2 or 0x5 on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will provide the solution to the errors you might encounter when you try to run or generate a WiFi History or WLAN (Wireless Network) Report in Windows 10. If the process fails with error code 0x2 [...] This post Wireless network report...
  9. <nocamerasareattached>error, wireless networks fault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    <nocamerasareattached>error, wireless networks fault: Ever since the Update to windows 10 1903 the major problems are not being able to find or connect to wireless networks and Camera not working 0xA00F4244<nocamerasareattached> Error. Could you kindly help me with this?...
  10. 0x2 error on basic task

in Windows 10 Support
    0x2 error on basic task: On all my computers I always add a basic task to update Defender definitions every four hours. Couldn't be a more basic task. On my new computer I noticed the task had never run. Deleted and recreated the task EXACTLY the same as on every other computer and it shows 0x2 under...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wireless network report error 0x2

2. netsh wlan error 0x2