Windows 10: Error when trying to install friends app from .Appx file

Discus and support Error when trying to install friends app from .Appx file in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to install my friends app using an .Appx file, it says Installing app package for a second, then fails with following error: App... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Fxrce, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Fxrce Win User

Error when trying to install friends app from .Appx file

Whenever I try to install my friends app using an .Appx file, it says Installing app package for a second, then fails with following error:

App installation failed with error message: Windows cannot install package 20961CandyRufusGames.Survivalcraft2 because this package requires a higher Windows version. The package requested Windows version 6.3 with AppModel version 1, while the current Windows version is 6.3 with AppModel version 0. 0x80073cfd

I am using Windows 10 Pro Build 19042.572 Version 20H2
    any help?

:)

Fxrce, Oct 22, 2020
  2. raghu50 Win User

Get appx package file for Windows Store installed app

Can anybody help me make an appx package for a Windows Store app that I have downloaded and installed on my computer. I have all the files, signatures, etc. for the app. I just want to make an appx package for it so that I can sideload it to other Windows 8+ PCs. Anyone know how to?

raghu50, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Cant install .XAP files but .appx installs.

I'm currently on the build 14393.693 on my Lumia. When I try to install .appx file then it installs without any problem but .xap doesn't install and says "can't install app" contact the person who gave u the app" or something like that.

Help me.

GauravBhattarai, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Error when trying to install friends app from .Appx file

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Error when trying to install friends app from .Appx file :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Error when trying to install friends app from .Appx file

1. Error when trying to install friends app from .Appx file - Similar Threads - Error trying install

2. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0
  3. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0
  4. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cant install appx files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and extracted the appx files, but it still doesn't work. Please help meSorry for the poor...
  6. Cant install appx files

Cant install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and extracted the appx files, but it still doesn't work. Please help meSorry for the poor...
  7. Unable to install appx files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and extracted the appx files, but it still doesn't work. Please help meSorry for the poor...
  8. Unable to install appx files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install appx files: I'm trying to download an appx file, but I just used a Windows batch file for optimization and it seems to have deleted the app installer. I re-downloaded them from the Microsoft Store and extracted the appx files, but it still doesn't work. Please help meSorry for the poor...
  9. Error 0x80070570 while installing APPX file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070570 while installing APPX file: I tried running the APPX file and after I clicked "Reinstall" button it showed this shown in picture. I had tried running Windows Memory Diagnostic since people are saying that it helps. However it doesn't resolve my problem at all. So, is there any possible solution for me...
  10. Error 0x80070570 while installing APPX file

Error 0x80070570 while installing APPX file: I tried running the APPX file and after I clicked "Reinstall" button it showed this shown in picture. I had tried running Windows Memory Diagnostic since people are saying that it helps. However it doesn't resolve my problem at all. So, is there any possible solution for me...