Windows 10: error when trying to install games from Xbox app

Discus and support error when trying to install games from Xbox app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't install any games from the App. They always end up with "error: unexpected error". I've uninstalled the Xbox App, formatted the entire drive,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ilozen2, Feb 19, 2021.

1. ilozen2 Win User

error when trying to install games from Xbox app

I can't install any games from the App. They always end up with "error: unexpected error".

I've uninstalled the Xbox App, formatted the entire drive, reinstalled the app and the issue persists.

:)

ilozen2, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

error when trying to install games from Xbox app

1. error when trying to install games from Xbox app - Similar Threads - error trying install

2. Error Code 0x80073d19 When Trying To Install Game From Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80073d19 When Trying To Install Game From Xbox App: I am trying to install the game subnautica from the xbox app. I bought the game off of there and every time I click install it instantly gives me the error code 0x80073d19. I tried uninstalling the xbox app and reinstalling, I updated windows, I signed in and out of...
  3. Error Code 0x80073d19 When Trying To Install Game From Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x80073d19 When Trying To Install Game From Xbox App: I am trying to install the game subnautica from the xbox app. I bought the game off of there and every time I click install it instantly gives me the error code 0x80073d19. I tried uninstalling the xbox app and reinstalling, I updated windows, I signed in and out of...
  4. Error Code 0x80073d19 When Trying To Install Game From Xbox App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Error 0x80070490 when trying to install games from Xbox PC app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070490 when trying to install games from Xbox PC app: Hello,I have the PC Xbox app and previously it was working normally, but recently whenever I try to install anything it stops immediately with error code 0x80070490. I have tried all the steps on the troubleshooting page restart, update everything, reinstall the gaming...
  6. Error 0x80070490 when trying to install games from Xbox PC app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80070490 when trying to install games from Xbox PC app: Hello,I have the PC Xbox app and previously it was working normally, but recently whenever I try to install anything it stops immediately with error code 0x80070490. I have tried all the steps on the troubleshooting page restart, update everything, reinstall the gaming...
  7. Xbox App error when trying to launch an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App error when trying to launch an app: Whenever I try to launch my game it says: The application was unable to start correctly 0xlx. And I'm clueless I've tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-error-when-trying-to-launch-an-app/651f3ef1-41ce-4d8a-a141-ae3cd8dc743a
  8. Error Code: 0x80070005 When trying to install games on Xbox App Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code: 0x80070005 When trying to install games on Xbox App Win10: Recently built a PC and after getting everything set up and ready to go, I was originally unable to download the xbox app from the microsoft store, receiving the same error as above.. After trying some of the troubleshooting tips I had found online, I was finally able to fix...
  9. 800704c6 When trying to install some game pass games on Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    800704c6 When trying to install some game pass games on Xbox app: Hello, I have bought the Xbox game pass for pc and tried to install some games like Gears 5, A plague tale, and Halo reach. But for some reason, I always get stuck at 1% or something and it shows the error 800704c6. The weird thing is, when I tried to install Sunset...
  10. Error 0x8004E103 when trying to install Gaming Services, Xbox BETA apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8004E103 when trying to install Gaming Services, Xbox BETA apps: I am an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. In December, my Xbox BETA app stopped working to browse and install new games. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and got the above error code when reinstalling. In searching for solutions to this to reinstall Xbox BETA, one...