Windows 10: Error when trying to launch MSFS

Discus and support Error when trying to launch MSFS in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Getting an error when trying to launch MSFS 2020. Error message states "The request is not supported". Works when right clicked and launched as... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ManojTavkar, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Error when trying to launch MSFS

Hello

Getting an error when trying to launch MSFS 2020. Error message states "The request is not supported". Works when right clicked and launched as "Run As Administrator". Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

ManojTavkar, Oct 12, 2020

2. Can't launch MSFS 2020

I bought MSFS 2020 on Steam, PC version, but got an error saying my Microsoft Live login info was incorrect. I double checked the info and tried again. This time, the error message said that there’s a problem with my account and to open the browser to my
    account page but no further instructions. I logged in to my Live page and tried launching it again but got the same “problem with my account” error. Finally, I uninstalled the game and got a refund from Steam. If I buy the DVD boxed game, will I encounter
    the same problem. Why do I have to log in to XBOX Live to play a game that I’ve purchased?

ParrisMorgan, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Can I reinstall Msfs 2020

Can I reinstall Msfs 2020 that I got from the play store? I installed it on my old computer but wasn't satisfied by my performance. I had a new computer built and my SSD installed into that one. When I tried to launch it, I get error code 0xB03F8001.

GregoryLove, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Error when trying to launch MSFS

Trying to launch game, receiving error code: 0xc000007b

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000007b when launching a game. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, kindly refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Error when trying to launch MSFS

1. Error when trying to launch MSFS - Similar Threads - Error trying launch

2. ntdll.dll Error when trying to launch application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ntdll.dll Error when trying to launch application: So, lately I've been trying to install and play some games off of Ubisoft Connect, but the issue I seem to be running in to is the above mentioned .dll.Using Dxdiag I've gotten the following reportWindows Error Reporting:+++ WER0 +++:Fault bucket 1929027640444637045, type...
  3. ntdll.dll Error when trying to launch application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntdll.dll Error when trying to launch application: So, lately I've been trying to install and play some games off of Ubisoft Connect, but the issue I seem to be running in to is the above mentioned .dll.Using Dxdiag I've gotten the following reportWindows Error Reporting:+++ WER0 +++:Fault bucket 1929027640444637045, type...
  4. ntdll.dll Error when trying to launch application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox App error when trying to launch an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App error when trying to launch an app: Whenever I try to launch my game it says: The application was unable to start correctly 0xlx. And I'm clueless I've tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-error-when-trying-to-launch-an-app/651f3ef1-41ce-4d8a-a141-ae3cd8dc743a
  6. error -2015294512 when trying to launch gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error -2015294512 when trying to launch gamepass games: Every single time I try to launch a game pass game, I receive this error, I have tried every "fix" I've seen and have yet to find anything that works...
  7. Error when trying to launch VALORANT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to launch VALORANT: I was trying to play valorant on my laptop and it would say "a D3D11-compatible GPUFeature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"and ive watched video on how to fix it and ive done everything, checked for updates on settings,update drivers, download...
  8. Error when trying to launch VALORANT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to launch VALORANT: I was trying to play valorant on my laptop and it would say "a D3D11-compatible GPUFeature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"and ive watched video on how to fix it and ive done everything, checked for updates on settings,update drivers, download...
  9. MSFS will NOT launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS will NOT launch: When I try to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator, it takes me immediately to the Microsoft store. GAMING SERVICES is prominently displayed at the top with the message "This product is installed".No amount of trying to update gaming services seems to satisfy the system. MSFS...
  10. Can't launch MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't launch MSFS 2020: I bought MSFS 2020 on Steam, PC version, but got an error saying my Microsoft Live login info was incorrect. I double checked the info and tried again. This time, the error message said that there’s a problem with my account and to open the browser to my account page but no...