Windows 10: Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

Discus and support Error when trying to open Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RaihanSalavudeen, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

Hi,

I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store.

They say that,

"The server stumbled".

"We all have bad days".

and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7.

Please help me to this problem.

This started from like 1 and half hour.

Hope you will replay me soon.

Thankful and grateful.

Raihan Salavudeen.

:)

RaihanSalavudeen, Jan 3, 2020

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

1. Error when trying to open Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Error trying open

2. Code 0x80070570 Error when trying to update an app in Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code 0x80070570 Error when trying to update an app in Microsoft store.: I can't update any app in the microsoft store. I have installed the latest windows updates. The update starts, the download finishes and it stops while installing. It says Error code: 0x80070570...
  3. "You'll the need internet for this" error when opening Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "You'll the need internet for this" error when opening Microsoft Store: The error mentioned in the title keeps coming up when I open microsoft store. I cannot install any apps because of this. I get a similar error when using the xbox app, and other apps installed using the store crash upon opening....
  4. Error 0x803F81F5 when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store

Error 0x803F81F5 when trying to download apps from Microsoft Store: It started just today when in forza horizon 4 the game told me fortune island DLC wasnt installed but it was so i tried to reinstall but it gave that error, for EVERY app i tried to install, i have only 1 device, ive tried everything from updating store, windows, deleting...
  5. Error when trying to open

Error when trying to open: Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7. Please help me to this problem. This started from like 1 and half hour. Hope...
  6. Error 0x800700B7 when trying to install Microsoft Store apps

Error 0x800700B7 when trying to install Microsoft Store apps: I'm trying to install MS store apps, in particular, game services.. it hangs and says error 0x800700B7 after just a few seconds. I've tried various MS store reset techniques on here, but so far nothing has worked. I'm running win 10 1909, having just done the...
  7. Error message when trying to open photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when trying to open photos: I just downloaded some photos from Google Photos and now my computer won't let me open any photos to view them, it says: "The operation was not completed because an unexpected host ID was encountered." I downloaded the Google Photo app recently before this started happening....
  8. error while trying to pay on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error while trying to pay on Microsoft Store: While I am trying to pay on the Microsoft Store, the transaction keeps stopping in the middle with error TT08vnsMh0WeWSD/.25.1.11.16 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-trying-to-pay-on-microsoft-store/007c9648-e708-45e6-af3d-ea636208b217
  9. Receive Error Code: 0x80131500 when trying to open Windows Store

Receive Error Code: 0x80131500 when trying to open Windows Store: Whenever I try to open Windows Store, it tells me that it must be connected to the Internet and gives me error code: 0x80131500. I am connected to the Internet. I also am unable to connect to VUDU - all I get is a blank page when I try to run it. (See screenshots) I tried...
  10. Microsoft Store error when opening Code: 0x000001F4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store error when opening Code: 0x000001F4: Good Day, This is the first time I have had an issue with Microsoft Store. When I open it I have this error. "Something Happened on or End. Please try again later" Error Code: 0x000001F4 I have tried to reset the app. As well as W+R WSReset. Nothing is solving it. Anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x000001F4

2. error code when trying to open microsoft store on windows10