Windows 10: Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

Discus and support Error when trying to open Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RaihanSalavudeen, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

Hi,

I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store.

They say that,

"The server stumbled".

"We all have bad days".

and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7.

Please help me to this problem.

This started from like 1 and half hour.

Hope you will replay me soon.

Thankful and grateful.

Raihan Salavudeen.

:)

RaihanSalavudeen, Jan 3, 2020

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Error with Microsoft Store

Hi RafayShabbir,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

Let me make it up to you by giving you the best resolution for your concern with your Microsoft store.

Step 1: Reset the Microsoft Store cache

• Press Win + S. This will open Windows search bar.
    • Type “cmd”, and then simultaneously press “Ctrl+Shift+Enter key”.
    • Click on the Yes button.
    • Then type in “Wsreset” and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Step 2: Run app troubleshooter

• In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all and select Windows store app troubleshooter.
    • Click next and follow the instruction.

Note: Once after the inbuilt
    troubleshooter complete, I suggest you to restart the computer.

Steps 3: Install Windows update

• Press Windows key from the keyboard and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

1. Error when trying to open Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Error trying open

2. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store: Hello! Try to buy something from Microsoft Store and always error:"Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. SVC-HydrateGet-UnreachablebcVvCZo3UUGRDfP3.61.1.312022/01/03 -...
  3. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store: Hello! Try to buy something from Microsoft Store and always error:"Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. SVC-HydrateGet-UnreachablebcVvCZo3UUGRDfP3.61.1.312022/01/03 -...
  4. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.: I am getting error 0x80070005 while downloading Armory Crate, I need help because it is a must to download Armory Crate on this laptop. I already tried various methods such as: sfc scan, reboot in mscservice the Microsoft Store, clean boot even when logging out and logging...
  6. Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in the Microsoft Store when trying to download a game.: I am getting error 0x80070005 while downloading Armory Crate, I need help because it is a must to download Armory Crate on this laptop. I already tried various methods such as: sfc scan, reboot in mscservice the Microsoft Store, clean boot even when logging out and logging...
  7. Microsoft Error when trying to open Games

Microsoft Error when trying to open Games: Yah so basically everytime i try and open a gamepass game, nothing happens for like 5 minutes until eventually an error message pops up. They tend to look like these. Anyways would love to have this fixed.Think it has something to do with the timeout period idk...
  8. Error when trying to install Microsoft Store

Error when trying to install Microsoft Store: I do this: Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} And get this: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error...
  9. Error when trying to sign in Microsoft Store

Error when trying to sign in Microsoft Store: I get an error message "Something went wrong” and a code: 0x801901f4 when trying to get to Microsoft Store. I haven’t changed anything in my system. Before everything was working fine. Can you help me?...
  10. Error message when opening Microsoft Store

Error message when opening Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to open the Microsoft Store, I get error code 0x80048504. The last article on this was posted in 2017 and the instructions were for IE. I have Edge on my computer. This has been going on for quite some time now and I would really like to get it resolved....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x000001F4

2. error code when trying to open microsoft store on windows10