Windows 10: Error when trying to open

Discus and support Error when trying to open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RaihanSalavudeen, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Error when trying to open

Hi,

I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store.

They say that,

"The server stumbled".

"We all have bad days".

and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7.

Please help me to this problem.

This started from like 1 and half hour.

Hope you will replay me soon.

Thankful and grateful.

Raihan Salavudeen.

:)

RaihanSalavudeen, Jan 2, 2020

2. Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Error when trying to open

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Error when trying to open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Error when trying to open

1. Error when trying to open - Similar Threads - Error trying open

2. ERROR WHEN TRYING TO OPEN JPEG?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERROR WHEN TRYING TO OPEN JPEG?: Anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-trying-to-open-jpeg/7e12642f-a646-4706-a7ac-9366b2f27cd3
  3. ERROR WHEN TRYING TO OPEN JPEG?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR WHEN TRYING TO OPEN JPEG?: Anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-trying-to-open-jpeg/7e12642f-a646-4706-a7ac-9366b2f27cd3
  4. ERROR WHEN TRYING TO OPEN JPEG?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Error when trying to open Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Error when trying to open Games: Yah so basically everytime i try and open a gamepass game, nothing happens for like 5 minutes until eventually an error message pops up. They tend to look like these. Anyways would love to have this fixed.Think it has something to do with the timeout period idk...
  6. Error messager when trying to open downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error messager when trying to open downloads: Until today, I was always able to open up any and all downloads. I mainly have images saved so far, as this is a new computer for me. When I choose which file I want to download and press OPEN or SELECT, an errror message pops up and says, "media is write protected." Then...
  7. Invalid Cursor error when trying to open a picture

Invalid Cursor error when trying to open a picture: Hi. When i click on one of my photo's, I get an error saying Invalid Cursor or if I try to share a pic people can only see Blank page. Anyone have any tips to what is going on.Or have i changed something I shouldn't have ?? Please :...
  8. Error 0x80072746 when trying to open sandbox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 0x80072746 when trying to open sandbox: Every time I try to open windows sandbox on windows 10 enterprise version 2004, i get this message: The connection to the sandbox was lost. Error 0x80072746. An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Would you like to submit feedback about this issue?...
  9. Error when trying to open Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when trying to open Microsoft Store: Hi, I am having an error when i am trying to open the Microsoft Store. They say that, "The server stumbled". "We all have bad days". and they have given me a error code called 0*80072EE7. Please help me to this problem. This started from like 1 and half hour. Hope...
  10. Error message when trying to open photos

Error message when trying to open photos: I just downloaded some photos from Google Photos and now my computer won't let me open any photos to view them, it says: "The operation was not completed because an unexpected host ID was encountered." I downloaded the Google Photo app recently before this started happening....