Windows 10: error when trying to play game

Discus and support error when trying to play game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JoanneWalker, Dec 1, 2018.

1. error when trying to play game

when I try tp play solitaire collection free i get on error message the says its not available in my accout and error code 0x803F8001. Why all of a sudden I cant play it?

:)

JoanneWalker, Dec 1, 2018

2. No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 1, 2018
  4. error when trying to play game

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

error when trying to play game

1. error when trying to play game - Similar Threads - error trying play

2. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games: When I play "some specific" video games I always get the Video_DXGKRNL_Fatal_Error those games are Valorant, League of Legends, Dota2, Dying Light.. But the games like Apex or Stardew Valley works completely fine? I already did all the CMD commands fix but nothing works.Can...
  3. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games: When I play "some specific" video games I always get the Video_DXGKRNL_Fatal_Error those games are Valorant, League of Legends, Dota2, Dying Light.. But the games like Apex or Stardew Valley works completely fine? I already did all the CMD commands fix but nothing works.Can...
  4. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR when trying to play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  6. Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error when trying to play a game downloaded via Game Pass.: Happens on both Wolfenstein3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have uninstalled and redownloaded both games and still get this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-when-trying-to-play-a-game/8a5be516-9d95-4280-bcd8-a192d19a082e
  7. dwm.exe crashing when trying to play games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dwm.exe crashing when trying to play games: Event viewer logs:Faulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.19041.746, time stamp: 0x6be51595Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1889, time stamp: 0xe9ede6d6Exception code: 0xe0464645Fault offset: 0x000000000010fb62Faulting process id:...
  8. Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games

Livekernel error when trying to play some steam games: Hello, My PC has been crashing every time I try to play a game. I can only play certain games, but others cause my PC to crash for some reason. I can play games like League of Legends and Hades, but when I try to play other steam games I get a kernal error code that says...
  9. error when trying to play a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error when trying to play a game: I am trying to play Majesty Gold. I have installed it directly from the disk. When I try to play it, I get an error that says "unable to init directdraw". I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I have tried to change my resolution. I don't have the option to change it to...
  10. BSOD when trying to play games, error 0x0000000a

BSOD when trying to play games, error 0x0000000a: Hello. I've been having constant BSODS when attempting to play games. Its giving me the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by ntoskrnl.exe with the error 0x0000000a every ten minutes while i've been playing a game. I thought it was my ram at first and ran the memtest86...