Windows 10: Error when trying to run update

Discus and support Error when trying to run update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 pro ... Keep getting can not connect to update service. I am connected to interet and ran troubleshooting .... same result... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IrishPatrick, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Error when trying to run update

I have Windows 10 pro ... Keep getting can not connect to update service. I am connected to interet and ran troubleshooting .... same result

:)

IrishPatrick, Jan 31, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jan 31, 2019
  4. DaMulta Win User

Error when trying to run update

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Error when trying to run update

1. Error when trying to run update - Similar Threads - Error trying run

2. Error when trying to run MSERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to run MSERT: A few days ago I tried to run MSERT 64-bit version. I immediately got an error message. I just downloaded the current version, and I still get the same error message. How can I fix this?...
  3. Error when trying to run MSERT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to run MSERT: A few days ago I tried to run MSERT 64-bit version. I immediately got an error message. I just downloaded the current version, and I still get the same error message. How can I fix this?...
  4. Error when trying to run MSERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 0x00007b error when trying to run a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x00007b error when trying to run a game.: This is a new laptop, I installed Epicgames and downloaded GTA 5. I first got an error that 'msvcp140.dll is missing', then I got a 'vscruntime140.dll is missing', fixed both by downloading the DLLs for my 64 bit pc and putting them in the game folder. Now I get a '0x00007b'...
  6. 0x00007b error when trying to run a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x00007b error when trying to run a game.: This is a new laptop, I installed Epicgames and downloaded GTA 5. I first got an error that 'msvcp140.dll is missing', then I got a 'vscruntime140.dll is missing', fixed both by downloading the DLLs for my 64 bit pc and putting them in the game folder. Now I get a '0x00007b'...
  7. VCRUNTIME140.dll_1 Error when trying to run a file.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VCRUNTIME140.dll_1 Error when trying to run a file.: I am simply confused because whenever I try to run any files it says VCRUNTIME140.dll_1 and says try to reinstall this application and try again but it doesn’t work. I looked on YouTube but none of the solutions worked for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated submitted...
  8. Error when trying to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when trying to update: Hi, when I try to update I get an error 0x80080005. Can you please tell me what I can do to solve this problem ? Regards, Didier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-trying-to-update/ef8a7e71-37f3-4bf2-9080-2733db8ee9f2
  9. Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updater gives error when trying to scan for updates, and when trying to run...: The question speaks for itself. I do not know how it came into being but every time i try to run windows installer it gives a 0x800b0001 error. Also when i try to run system apps like services windows says that an administrator has blocked me from using them, though i am the...
  10. Received an error when trying to run DISM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Received an error when trying to run DISM: My laptop had problems after I accidentally turned the power off without the battery. And found about 50+ corrupted system files by doing "sfc /scannow" in safe mode. I'm currently able to boot into the normal Windows but some functions are still not working, I tried to run...