Windows 10: Error when use Ctrl+C

Discus and support Error when use Ctrl+C in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everytime I use Ctrl, a few second later the file or something I want to copy will disappear and show me this one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sneii, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Sneii Win User

Error when use Ctrl+C

Everytime I use Ctrl, a few second later the file or something I want to copy will disappear and show me this one "C:\Users\nguye\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-13--08-11-58_.dmp"

If someone know pls help me

Thanks you all !

:)

Sneii, Nov 12, 2018
  2. x01r Win User

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error when use Ctrl+C :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error when use Ctrl+C :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error when use Ctrl+C :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error when use Ctrl+C :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error when use Ctrl+C :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error when use Ctrl+C :D

3. Downloaded MS Visual C++, need help/pointers

Don't work? Getting an error or what?

Funny thing though, under C# it's F6 to build solution, in vb it's ctrl+shift+b, I don't even see ctrl+f5 listed, it works though. It might again be different in C++. Either way, the build and debug menus should have the options, at least you should have a debug build in your project directory. Do a search for a executable in the projects folder.

DanTheBanjoman, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Error when use Ctrl+C

Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V does not work in File Explorer on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Does Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V works?

• Is the issue is specific to photo or any other file/document as well?
    • Try copy /paste using mouse and check if the copy/past is working or any error message you received. Please let us know the status.
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

For now, I would recommend you to go to the below link on Cannot Drag or Copy and Paste File and try the steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/309662

Disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you
    follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to
    view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Step 2.

I also recommend you to create a new user account and check if you face same issue in new user account.

• Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard.

• Type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • Click on Add button and create a new user account.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Error when use Ctrl+C

1. Error when use Ctrl+C - Similar Threads - Error Ctrl+C

2. Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80073D21 Error in Windows 11: [IMG]This post will help you fix error code 0x80073D21 on your Windows 11/10 PC. This error is reported to occur while installing an Xbox Game Pass game via Microsoft Store. It can also occur with generic apps. When this occurs, you will get the following error message: This...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  5. Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fivem error: exception processing message 0xc00005 - unexpected parameters: So yesterday the program was working fine, but today when I turned on the pc and tried to launch the fivem I started getting this error, I tried everything from checking event viewer, reinstalling app, reverting Nvidia drivers, fixing some issues in event viewer but nothing...
  6. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  7. Windows Explorer error? CTRL+C make HD run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer error? CTRL+C make HD run: If i press CTRL+C or X continously for seconds the Harddisk gets mad and hard working. On all software this happens, with marked text or nothing marked.Is this Windows Explorer missbehaviour?I mean Explorer as the Windows Shell, not the file explorer.What is it good for?How...
  8. Windows Explorer error? CTRL+C make HD run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer error? CTRL+C make HD run: If i press CTRL+C or X continously for seconds the Harddisk gets mad and hard working. On all software this happens, with marked text or nothing marked.Is this Windows Explorer missbehaviour?I mean Explorer as the Windows Shell, not the file explorer.What is it good for?How...
  9. Windows Explorer error? CTRL+C make HD run

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Error when use Ctrl+C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error when use Ctrl+C: Everytime I use Ctrl, a few second later the file or something I want to copy will disappear and show me this one "C:\Users\nguye\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-13--08-11-58_.dmp" If...