Windows 10: Error when using Windows File Recovery

Discus and support Error when using Windows File Recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Last night I accidentally deleted the whole folder on my computer. As it contained a lot of photos, it didn't go to the bin unfortunately.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Damir V, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Damir V Win User

Error when using Windows File Recovery

Hi, Last night I accidentally deleted the whole folder on my computer. As it contained a lot of photos, it didn't go to the bin unfortunately. Therefore I tried to use winfr to recover the whole folder.I have used the following command:winfr D: C:\recovery /regular /n slike\samsung 27.4.2024\Camera\Namely, delighted folder named "camera" was saved here: D:\slike\samsung 27.4.2024\CameraAfter entering the above sentence, I get the following response:"There was an error parsing your command. Please check /? for more information and try again."I have tried different optio

:)

Damir V, Apr 30, 2024
Thema:

Error when using Windows File Recovery

1. Error when using Windows File Recovery - Similar Threads - Error using File

2. Error when using Windows File Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when using Windows File Recovery: Hi, Last night I accidentally deleted the whole folder on my computer. As it contained a lot of photos, it didn't go to the bin unfortunately. Therefore I tried to use winfr to recover the whole folder.I have used the following command:winfr D: C:\recovery /regular /n...
  3. Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover a lost file using WINDOWS FILE RECOVERY: what syntax should i use if i want to recover a file from C: to my documents in the same drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-lost-file-using-windows-file-recovery/6445e2e2-ce73-41f0-8b61-0586b4b29cf4
  4. Error Message using Windows File Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message using Windows File Recovery: I accidentally deleted the contents of my D:\DOCUMENTS folder. I tried the Windows File Recovery app and keep getting the "There was an error parsing your command. Please check /? for more information and try again." error message. I am not entering something correctly.What...
  5. Error Message using Windows File Recovery

Error Message using Windows File Recovery: I accidentally deleted the contents of my D:\DOCUMENTS folder. I tried the Windows File Recovery app and keep getting the "There was an error parsing your command. Please check /? for more information and try again." error message. I am not entering something correctly.What...
  6. Error Message using Windows File Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Errors while using Windows file Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors while using Windows file Recovery: Errors while using Window file recovery i have been trying to use file window file recovery software, but everytime i enter command it shows either of two errors-1. Failed to create destination folder or 2. There was an error parsing your command.Please help me to...
  8. Errors while using Windows file Recovery

Errors while using Windows file Recovery: Errors while using Window file recovery i have been trying to use file window file recovery software, but everytime i enter command it shows either of two errors-1. Failed to create destination folder or 2. There was an error parsing your command.Please help me to...
  9. Errors while using Window file recovery

Errors while using Window file recovery: i have been trying to use file window file recovery software, but everytime i enter command it shows either of two errors- 1. Failed to create destination folder or 2. There was an error parsing your command.Please helpme to recover my files. I accidentally deleted few...
  10. Encrypted files recovery using recovery key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encrypted files recovery using recovery key: Before upgrading my system to windows 10 from windows 8.1, I backed up my files into an external hard drive (files are encrypted), now I am unable to copy the files to my computer. It says i don't have permission. I modified the permission for one file to see whether its...