Windows 10: Error while activating Windows 10

Discus and support Error while activating Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I paid for suscription, but in my PC appears the next Error Code 0x8007007b. How can I solve it? Thanks!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gregorio Gonzalez Allende, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Error while activating Windows 10

Hi,
    I paid for suscription, but in my PC appears the next Error Code 0x8007007b.

How can I solve it?

Thanks!!

:)

Gregorio Gonzalez Allende, Nov 12, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Error while activating Windows 10

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Error while activating Windows 10

1. Error while activating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Error while activating

2. error while activating 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error while activating 0xc0000022: I'm having an issue reactivating my windows 10 pro after reinstalling it. I always getting an error code 0xc0000022. What can I do to fix this?Thankyou,Jeremy...
  3. error while activating 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error while activating 0xc0000022: I'm having an issue reactivating my windows 10 pro after reinstalling it. I always getting an error code 0xc0000022. What can I do to fix this?Thankyou,Jeremy...
  4. error while activating 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error while trying to activate windows enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error while trying to activate windows enterprise: I recently reset everything in my laptop using built in function. Before that I did not need anything and product key was working fine. Now with the same key, it says, that they cant connect to organizations activation server. Error code is 0x8007007B....
  6. Error while activating windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while activating windows: Hello,Please help me when I reset my pc now i get this error when im trying to activate my windows proffesional keyError: 0xC004F015 On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run 'slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004F015' to display the error text....
  7. Error 0x803fa067 While Activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 0x803fa067 While Activating Windows 10: The term is that I bought a PC in a store and built it in my home , my windows 10 licience is going to expire , I bought a new license but I get this error code Error 0x803fa067 al activar Windows 10 , Can I please get sopport...
  8. Error While Activating Windows 10 Pro

Error While Activating Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I have upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro by purchasing the product from Microsoft Store. But, in windows Settings it is showing Windows isn't activated. While I'm trying to activate windows it is showing the below error. Also tried Troubleshoot...
  9. error while activating windows 10 on surface pro 4

error while activating windows 10 on surface pro 4: Hi, My windows got corrupt and I had downloaded windows 10 on my surface pro 4. There is an error 0x80070422 while activating. Kindly help. Thanks....
  10. Error: 0x800704CF while activating Windows 10 Pro

Error: 0x800704CF while activating Windows 10 Pro: Hi I just upgraded to windows 10 and bought a product key online (ESD) for Windows 10 Pro. I used the media creation tool and entered the key. Now on windows activation i get "Windows is activated with a digital license" but on the product key it says "The last product key...