Windows 10: Error while downloading camera plugin

Discus and support Error while downloading camera plugin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, I have bought HikVision Camera from local store. The camera is connected to our network and pingable. Also I am able to access it from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Error while downloading camera plugin

Dear all,

I have bought HikVision Camera from local store. The camera is connected to our network and pingable. Also I am able to access it from Internet explorer but I can install the plugin from unknown error for me.

Note: I have stopped the antivirus, turned off the POP-up blocker and smart screen.

Please help me ASAP since the supplier is claiming it is a windows issue.

Error while downloading camera plugin ab8916b7-7661-417e-b481-39c02d02fb65?upload=true.jpg Error while downloading camera plugin c95f0bd1-d99d-40d3-8d35-e687436556b8?upload=true.jpg Error while downloading camera plugin 4cd2e696-d332-43e4-a744-8f7bf07fa1d6?upload=true.jpg Error while downloading camera plugin 2cdcb7d5-dc76-4a70-a576-84d3d1972928?upload=true.jpg

:)

nightearth, Jun 22, 2019
  2. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Jun 22, 2019
  3. New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Error while downloading camera plugin

IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Error while downloading camera plugin

1. Error while downloading camera plugin - Similar Threads - Error while downloading

2. Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error: Unable to find the camera on device manager external camera is working but not the internal camera showing error camera 0xA00F4244 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-while-opening-the-camera-0xa00f4244/86cbfc0f-76d0-486f-81d6-5f520e22e126
  3. Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error while opening the camera 0xA00F4244 error: Unable to find the camera on device manager external camera is working but not the internal camera showing error camera 0xA00F4244 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-while-opening-the-camera-0xa00f4244/86cbfc0f-76d0-486f-81d6-5f520e22e126
  4. unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...: I was executing my microbiome nextflow pipeline in my local windows pc ubuntu terminal but while execution the nextflow is unable to download plugins from github repo why ?...
  5. unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...

unable to download plugin for nextflow script from github.com while running it in ubuntu...: I was executing my microbiome nextflow pipeline in my local windows pc ubuntu terminal but while execution the nextflow is unable to download plugins from github repo why ?...
  6. Error while downloading application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while downloading application: Hello Team,Whenever i try to download any application i get the below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-downloading-application/f62937dd-69ab-44d4-b79d-bac04790f1b0
  7. Error while downloading application

Error while downloading application: Hello Team,Whenever i try to download any application i get the below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-downloading-application/f62937dd-69ab-44d4-b79d-bac04790f1b0
  8. Plugins

Plugins: Hi I installed all Windows Media player plugins in Windows 10 that I could find on Microsoft Website yesterday. Some are good... Others not or gets blocked by defender from accessing some folders and gets disabled. I can not remove them from the options menu and plugins...
  9. plugins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    plugins: I got a message when I wanted to watch an episode that "This plugin is not supported". Where do I get free download for plugin for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/plugins/54bded07-8cda-4f72-985c-6272cd2c8326
  10. Camera download

Camera download: When I plugged my Samsung camera into my PC with W7, it downloaded into a picture folder. Now I've gone to W10, I can't find out how to do this. Can anyone help please? I can't remember how I did it before as it was a long time ago. Thank You 24978