Windows 10: Error while executing Windows 10 setup

Discus and support Error while executing Windows 10 setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A Windows employee helped me with starting the Windows 10 setup after I had update errors. Now the procedure stops with error 0xc1900201. What can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by D de Vries, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Error while executing Windows 10 setup

A Windows employee helped me with starting the Windows 10 setup after I had update errors. Now the procedure stops with error 0xc1900201. What can be the problem?

:)

D de Vries, Apr 5, 2021

2. Webcam Triggering 'Attempted Execute Of No Execute Memory' BSOD - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY Blue Screen of Death error appears when a device driver attempts to execute a program from a non-executable area of the memory. An error in the RAM (Random Access Memory) can also cause this BSOD error.

If you are using a built-in webcam, then, update the webcam driver and check if that helps.

• Press 'Windows key + X' and choose 'Device Manager'.
    • Under 'Imaging devices', right-click on the webcam driver and update the driver.

Also I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Error while executing Windows 10 setup

Ashish Sondhi, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Error while executing Windows 10 setup

1. Error while executing Windows 10 setup - Similar Threads - Error while executing

2. Getting this error while running a setup for a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error while running a setup for a game: Hey EveryoneI am getting this error while running a setup to install a game on windows 10 acerI recently installed OSThanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-while-running-a-setup-for-a/4eb94d00-30c3-4f04-a4f1-1c937f0dbb34
  3. install.esd error while setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    install.esd error while setup: I tried to install win10 (64 bit) through booting usb drive which I created it with rufus. After beggining installation, error always appears: 'Windows can't open required file D:\Sources\install.esd. Make sure all files required for installation are available and restart the...
  4. Windows 10 setup error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup error: As I about to pick my partition for my dual booting configuration in the Windows 10 setup, windows put out an error and say "Windows cannot be installed on this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems, Windows can only be installed to GPT disks"....
  5. Windows 10 glitches to setup page while logging in

Windows 10 glitches to setup page while logging in: Every once and a while when I turn on my computer and log in, it likes to glitch to a page that looks like setup from when you do a fresh setup on Windows 10. I don't know if this is something I should be worrying about or a poor attempt from Microsoft to hype up a new...
  6. Windows 10 Boot USB problem while executing the tool

Windows 10 Boot USB problem while executing the tool: Hi! I am trying to install Windows 10 (the latest version) on my new PC. The problem is that I created the USB Boot with the Windows Media Tool, but when I run it, a blue screen appears before I can do anything. I rebuilt the USB but this time with Rufus, but now it is...
  7. Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem starting Setup."

Windows 10 setup error - "There was a problem starting Setup.": I have seen this error thread several times over the past few years, and all the other threads are now locked. Well, it is almost June 2019, and I just got the "Windows 10 setup error - There was a problem starting Setup..." error. All the other threads say to delete the...
  8. Setup not executing with clean install

Setup not executing with clean install: The .iso created from 17134.1 via UUP dump has the issue; I downloaded the .esd for 17134.1 and setup.exe ran at boot as expected.
  9. Black screen while in Windows 10 setup

Black screen while in Windows 10 setup: I was in Windows 10 setup using the Media tool. I have reached the step where it restarted then a big circle came up with three parts under saying like "Copying Files" and other two things. Then, suddenly it restarted and only a black screen was there. No cursor, sounds,...
  10. Can't execute setups anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't execute setups anymore: Hello everyone, a few days ago I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since then I get the following Errors everytime I try to execute a setup: ShellExecuteEx failed; Code 3221225477 Executing it with administrator-rights leads to a different Errormessage:...