Windows 10: Error while getting windows 10 iso

Discus and support Error while getting windows 10 iso in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So im trying to make a vm in virtualbox for destroying with viruses so i dont have to kill my host, and im getting the ISO via the media tool, and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EvanRaby, Jan 18, 2020.

1. EvanRaby Win User

Error while getting windows 10 iso

So im trying to make a vm in virtualbox for destroying with viruses so i dont have to kill my host, and im getting the ISO via the media tool, and it brings this up:

Error while getting windows 10 iso dd37b13b-e00a-41a9-8aca-ee9abe295eb2?upload=true.png

I have no idea what this means, or how to fix it.

:)

EvanRaby, Jan 18, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Error while getting windows 10 iso [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jan 18, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Error while getting windows 10 iso

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Error while getting windows 10 iso

1. Error while getting windows 10 iso - Similar Threads - Error while getting

2. error while trying to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error while trying to download windows 11 iso: Hi!I got this error while trying to download windows11 iso file.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 9c881775-7938-4f22-9c52-5fd2cd42c27c.Please help!...
  3. error while trying to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error while trying to download windows 11 iso: Hi!I got this error while trying to download windows11 iso file.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 9c881775-7938-4f22-9c52-5fd2cd42c27c.Please help!...
  4. get error while trying to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get error while trying to download windows 11 iso: HiI got this error while trying to download windows11 iso file. please help.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 5c7ab919-ffb4-4a77-9bcb-e0f31f863661....
  5. get error while trying to download windows 11 iso

get error while trying to download windows 11 iso: HiI got this error while trying to download windows11 iso file. please help.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 5c7ab919-ffb4-4a77-9bcb-e0f31f863661....
  6. get error message while try to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get error message while try to download windows 11 iso: I'm an insider. and currently using windows 10 on my device.Now i want to try clean install windows 11 on my device but on the download page get this error message could you help me please?We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us...
  7. get error message while try to download windows 11 iso

get error message while try to download windows 11 iso: I'm an insider. and currently using windows 10 on my device.Now i want to try clean install windows 11 on my device but on the download page get this error message could you help me please?We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us...
  8. get error message while try to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Getting an error while downloading windows 10 ISO file on Macbook Pro Message Code...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting an error while downloading windows 10 ISO file on Macbook Pro Message Code...: I tried downloading windows 10 ISO file on my Macbook Pro 2019 for the second time since I removed it. Now I'm getting an error. We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and...
  10. Error while mounting ISO

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error while mounting ISO: I've tried a variety of methods to mount various ISO's (which are fine, I can open them in 7ZIP) and no dice. The powershell method gives me an error message... mount-diskimage -imagepath "X:\new build\DAW\NI Installers\cuba.iso" mount-diskimage : The semaphore timeout...