Windows 10: Error While opening an application!

Discus and support Error While opening an application! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am encountering an issue while running an application. Whenever I run that application, it says me "your application is built to load cooked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Avi aVi Avi, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Error While opening an application!

Hello,

I am encountering an issue while running an application. Whenever I run that application, it says me "your application is built to load cooked content. No cooked content was found; This usually means you didn't cooked content for this built. It may indicate missing cooked data for a shader platform(egOpen GL under WindowsError While opening an application! :).................................Alterantively build and run the uncooked version instead.'

May i know what causes this issue and whether a fix their for this issue.

:)

Avi aVi Avi, Sep 7, 2019
  2. chadwick0 Win User

Windows fails to open applications

Hi,

Once I have several applications open Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 refuses to open further application. I have heavy-weight applications like Delphi and Eclipse open, but the OS has coped with this in the past.

No error messages are reported by the application I am attempting to open, and there are no messages in the event viewer. What is really strange is that once the OS gets itself into this state, it appears that the OS can't allocate enough memory to perform simple API calls. If I go into an application that is already open and try to open the file menu, or right click on the taskbar to open the context menu, nothing happens.

If I close a few applications, then the problem goes away. The Task Manager performance tab indicates that I still have ~1Gb of physical memory available.

I think this could be caused by:

- A memory module is damaged. My memory is comprised of 1x1Gb modules. When the system attempts to allocate memory in the second module, it is unable to. I think this is a bit of a long-shot because I wouldn't expect my PC to boot if a memory module was playing-up

- I've installed something that has put something malicious on my PC. The only things I've installed recently are PRGrep and WinGrep, but unfortunately I didn't make a system restore point, and windows hasn't retained those old restore points. However a full Sophos scan doesn't show-up anything.

Any suggestions on how to diagnose/fix this welcome because I'm baffled as to what is going on.

Thanks,

Frank.

chadwick0, Sep 7, 2019
  3. tdehan Win User
    Open With opens with different application then the one selected

Can someone please provide the steps to fix this? This is maddening!

I just upgraded to Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and now it doesn't even show up in the list of Open With applications.

I don't want Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to be the default application to open image files as I use numerous different applications to work on my images. I just want it to be an option in the Open With list.

How do I get Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to show up in the list of Open With applications and how do I confirm that when I select it to open a file it actually opens instead of some different application.

Thanks

tdehan, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Steevo Win User

Error While opening an application!

Steevo, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Error While opening an application!

1. Error While opening an application! - Similar Threads - Error While opening

2. All applications are crashing immediately while opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All applications are crashing immediately while opening: I'm having an issue with many of the various Windows Apps, including the Store, Settings, and many others.I don't know if this is connected but I originally had a problem with the chrome and firefox and installing games on the D: drive HDD rather than the C: drive SSD with...
  3. All applications are crashing immediately while opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    All applications are crashing immediately while opening: I'm having an issue with many of the various Windows Apps, including the Store, Settings, and many others.I don't know if this is connected but I originally had a problem with the chrome and firefox and installing games on the D: drive HDD rather than the C: drive SSD with...
  4. Applications open but will crash after a while.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Applications open but will crash after a while.: I try to verify integrity of files and replace ones that need to be replaced but when I try it says Disk Write Error. Only happens on things installed on D:...
  5. Applications open but will crash after a while.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications open but will crash after a while.: I try to verify integrity of files and replace ones that need to be replaced but when I try it says Disk Write Error. Only happens on things installed on D:...
  6. Applications open but will crash after a while.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Error while downloading application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while downloading application: Hello Team,Whenever i try to download any application i get the below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-downloading-application/f62937dd-69ab-44d4-b79d-bac04790f1b0
  8. Error while downloading application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error while downloading application: Hello Team,Whenever i try to download any application i get the below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-downloading-application/f62937dd-69ab-44d4-b79d-bac04790f1b0
  9. Having an issue while opening an application?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having an issue while opening an application?: Why 'the operation is returned because the timeout period expired' is showing when I try to open an application on Windows 10? And how can I solve this problem without facing any problems in my PC?...
  10. BSOD while open heavy application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while open heavy application: Exucuse me, may i ask why i always get bluescreen after open heavy application like photoshop or google chrome? and the bluescreen say its Bug check 0x50: Page_fault_in_Nonpaged_area and Atikmdag.sys i just reinstall the windows 10 because i think the problem is in the...