Windows 10: error while retrieving package dependencies, item not found in store STORE_OFFICIAL MSFS2020

Discus and support error while retrieving package dependencies, item not found in store STORE_OFFICIAL MSFS2020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I"m trying to install some missing content from MSFS2020 some airplanes, bushtrips etc and when download is started i receive this error:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MihaNSLO, Dec 3, 2020.

1. MihaNSLO Win User

error while retrieving package dependencies, item not found in store STORE_OFFICIAL MSFS2020

Hello.

I"m trying to install some missing content from MSFS2020 some airplanes, bushtrips etc and when download is started i receive this error:

"error while retrieving package dependencies, item not found in store OFFICILA_STORE".

With internet connection is everything okay, i have no idea why this is happening to me...

Meanwhile i am reinstall win 10 with no sucess...

Thank you for answers.

Miha error while retrieving package dependencies, item not found in store STORE_OFFICIAL MSFS2020 b94198ef-7f9b-4223-8beb-e97ad37c2004?upload=true.png

:)

MihaNSLO, Dec 3, 2020
  2. acemassa Win User

MSFS2020 packages directory

Hi all,

For better performance on MSFS2020, I have installed windows 10 (fresh instalation) and MSFS2020 on an SSD Me (M.2) drive and I would not install anything other than these two programs on this drive. (my computer has only 01(one) M.2 slot). However this
    drive has only 256 GB and I did not expect the MSFS2020 would consume more than 10GB with each new update !! Now (after installing the Japan update) this drive only has 40 GB free. I have another SSD drive (but it is not SSD Me). So I would like to change
    only the Packages folder (which includes both the Community and Official folders) for this new SSD, because I am afraid of losing performance, if I change the entire directory of the MSFS2020 to the new drive which is slower.

So my question:

Can I change only the Packages folder for this new drive that is slower? If so, how do I do this?

acemassa, Dec 3, 2020
  3. jalomann Win User
    N9 update: Unable to trace installation package dependencies

I would like to get at least some kind of statement should I reinstall all the devtools packages or is there something wrong with the dependencies. See following printout:

~ # apt-get install devtools-memory

Reading package lists...

Done

The following packages have unmet dependencies: devtools-memory:

Depends: valgrind but it is not going to be installed

E: Broken packages

~ # apt-get install valgrind

Reading package lists...

Done

The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies: valgrind:

Depends: libc6-dbg but it is not going to be installed

~ # apt-get install libc6-dbg

Reading package lists...

Done

The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies: libc6-dbg:

Depends: libc6 (= 2.10-0maemo18.1+0m6) but 2.10-0maemo20+0m7 is to be installed

jalomann, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

error while retrieving package dependencies, item not found in store STORE_OFFICIAL MSFS2020

MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

1. error while retrieving package dependencies, item not found in store STORE_OFFICIAL MSFS2020 - Similar Threads - error while retrieving

2. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Item Not Found: I'm trying to delete a folder, but everytime i try to delete it i get this message:Could not find this itemThis is no longer located in C:\Users\User\Downloads. Verify the item's location and try again.I already check a computer repair store, couldn't find the problem.Do you...
  3. Item Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Item Not Found: I'm trying to delete a folder, but everytime i try to delete it i get this message:Could not find this itemThis is no longer located in C:\Users\User\Downloads. Verify the item's location and try again.I already check a computer repair store, couldn't find the problem.Do you...
  4. [Powershell] "This package depends on a framework that could not be found", however the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Powershell] "This package depends on a framework that could not be found", however the...: Hello. I am trying to install LogicWorks 5 on my personal computer using the Add-AppPackage command in powershell.Whenever I try to install it using this command, Add-AppPackage -path "C:\Users\Zach\Desktop\Package_LW_UWP_Release_5.8.130.0_x86.msixbundle"I get an error saying...
  5. [Powershell] "This package depends on a framework that could not be found", however the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Powershell] "This package depends on a framework that could not be found", however the...: Hello. I am trying to install LogicWorks 5 on my personal computer using the Add-AppPackage command in powershell.Whenever I try to install it using this command, Add-AppPackage -path "C:\Users\Zach\Desktop\Package_LW_UWP_Release_5.8.130.0_x86.msixbundle"I get an error saying...
  6. [Powershell] "This package depends on a framework that could not be found", however the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows store and MsFs2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store and MsFs2020: Something is very wrong. I cant play, install or update MsFs2020. When i try to install, it downloads 2 Mb, and then fails. I can press retry, and i starts again, downloading 2 Mb and then fails. I have tried everything. Reset cache, remove store, cant reinstall store though....
  8. MSFS2020 packages directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 packages directory: Hi all, For better performance on MSFS2020, I have installed windows 10 fresh instalation and MSFS2020 on an SSD Me M.2 drive and I would not install anything other than these two programs on this drive. my computer has only 01one M.2 slot. However this drive has only 256...
  9. Windows store & MSFS2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store & MSFS2020: Dear, I desperately need help. I had purchased MSFS2020 via STEAM and i got stucked at "Press Any key". However, also what i've seen it that Microsoft store does not work as well, which i think has connection with the problem which i am experiencing same what is blocking...
  10. "Item not Found" error

in Windows 10 Support
    "Item not Found" error: Hi guys, I have upgraded from Build 18362.86 to .113 using KB4497936 successfully. But when I right click on desktop to create a new folder of text document I get the "Item not Found" error. Kindly advise how to resolve this issue, thanks... 132803