Windows 10: Error while running PIP command on powershell

Discus and support Error while running PIP command on powershell in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please assist me to sort out the issue on the below screenshot. The command is 100% correct because I ran it on another computer it is working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Error while running PIP command on powershell

Please assist me to sort out the issue on the below screenshot.

The command is 100% correct because I ran it on another computer it is working.

Error while running PIP command on powershell 8dec3af0-afc6-4820-a856-2dd45d0f41af?upload=true.png

I am wondering if i can post powershell issues here or there is another website specific for powershell problems

:)

nightearth, Sep 10, 2020

2. Error on running PowerShell commands

Hi Micah,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1. Are you trying any command or a script on the PowerShell?

2. Do you get the error on typing the command or after hitting Enter?

I suggest you to try running the Windows PowerShell as an Admin and check if the issue persists. Right click on the launch file and select
    Run as Administrator to check if it helps.

Please get back you us with the required details so that we can assist you further.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Error while running PIP command on powershell

Uninstall Photo app by using Powershell command

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for posting your response.

I apologize for the miscommunication. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• 1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.

2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

3. Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

• get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage ( check the spacing)
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Error while running PIP command on powershell

1. Error while running PIP command on powershell - Similar Threads - Error while running

2. Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.: Hi,I ran into an error, specifically An unspecified error occurred 6672732e637878 60f. while executing the CHKDSK command. Can someone tell me what is the error and how to fix it? The CHKDSK command doesn't seem to work....
  3. error while running Regasm command in Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error while running Regasm command in Windows11: the error message is "THIS APPLICATION COULD NOT BE STARTED".is there any particular reason for this because windows 10 is working perfectly....
  4. PIP is not recognized as an internal or external command

in Windows 10 News
    PIP is not recognized as an internal or external command: [ATTACH]If you are a Python programmer, you know the importance of its libraries. One of the easiest ways to install those libraries is by using the PIP command. However, when some users tried doing the same, they encountered the following error message: ‘pip’ is not...
  5. Error while running PIP3 command on powershell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while running PIP3 command on powershell: Please assist me to sort out the issue on the below screenshot.The command is 100% correct because I ran it on another computer it is working.I'm getting error that " the term pip3 is not recognized "I have seen all the differences of pip vs pip3 as well.I am wondering if i...
  6. Error while running PIP3 command on powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while running PIP3 command on powershell: Please assist me to sort out the issue on the below screenshot.The command is 100% correct because I ran it on another computer it is working.I'm getting error that " the term pip3 is not recognized "I have seen all the differences of pip vs pip3 as well.I am wondering if i...
  7. Error while running PIP3 command on powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. error in powershell command

in Windows 10 Customization
    error in powershell command: error in powershell command Getting Hardware Hash Script Command Install-Script -Name Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=627338&clcid=0x409...
  9. Run Multiple Commands In Powershell?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Run Multiple Commands In Powershell?: Hi, I have three drives in my PC. Two of them are SSD's and the third one is a mechanical HDD. I like to optimize them using Powershell. However, as it stands now. I'm running the commands separately for each of my drive, i.e. 1.) Optimize-Volume -DriveLetter C -ReTrim...
  10. Run Multiple Commands In Powershell?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Run Multiple Commands In Powershell?: Good job, @lx07. Of course, you had the benefit of knowing the OP wanted to run the same command on 3 targets. Had I been armed with that same information, I might have made that same suggestion, too. That's why we're better working together than working individually. --Ed--