Windows 10: Error while saving slow motion video file

Discus and support Error while saving slow motion video file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to save slow motion video file that I downloaded from Movie &TV app. However I get an error ‘An error occurred, please try again”.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marc33Liska, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Error while saving slow motion video file

I'm trying to save slow motion video file that I downloaded from Movie &TV app. However I get an error ‘An error occurred, please try again”.

:)

Marc33Liska, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Billy Med Win User

no sound on slow motion video lumia 950

Hi.

The audio playback feature for videos being played on slow motion is not available on Lumia 950.

We suggest that you put this on the feedback app for consideration on future updates.

Billy Med, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Not able to edit slow motion videos on Nokia 930

I've just recently bought a 2nd hand Nokia 930 and upgraded it to Windows 10. I can take slow motion videos OK, but am having problems editing them - in the sense that I can't!

Everything I can find seems to suggest you open it in the Photos app and then click Edit, but I don't have an option to do that, only to Delete/Share and a few other unrelated items. I know some devices don't let you edit slow motion, but all of the evidence
    I have found seems to suggest I should be able to on a 930.

Do I need to install something else in order to be able to do this?

The basic process I am following is this:

1. Activate the camera

2. Select the video icon

3. Click the turtle to choose "Slow Motion On"

4. Record some video

5. Press the circular icon top-left

6. Video starts to play in slow motion

7. Click the screen - apart from the timeline no option to edit

8. Click the ellipsis - No option to edit, only Delete/Share/File Info

Thanks in advance

Steve

SteveDavis71, Jun 7, 2020
  4. sdpate Win User

Error while saving slow motion video file

Videos showing in slow motion

Is there something wrong with YouTube today. Many of the videos are marked as not available for mobile and the videos that play are in slow motion.

Of course, this is with IE browser.

Even videos that are stored on the phone are running very slow.

I cleared the browser cache with no improvement.

First discovered watching video embedded on Huffington Post by effect is there on direct access to YouTube as well as embedded videos, Daily Motion and Vimeo

sdpate, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Error while saving slow motion video file

1. Error while saving slow motion video file - Similar Threads - Error while saving

2. Error while saving files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error while saving files: I am not allowed to save files on my device as usual, it shows you need admin permission to save files at folders i usually could, how to change things & make it normal to save anywhere i want?...
  3. Error while saving files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while saving files: I am not allowed to save files on my device as usual, it shows you need admin permission to save files at folders i usually could, how to change things & make it normal to save anywhere i want?...
  4. Slow Motion and Frame Save feature High brightness after saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion and Frame Save feature High brightness after saving: When saving a slow motion segment from a video with the Photos app my video/photo appears washed out/gamma higher, this also happens when selecting a frame to save as a photo. I've already repaired, reset, used the powershell command "Get-AppxPackage -allusers...
  5. Slow Motion and Frame Save feature High brightness after saving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Motion and Frame Save feature High brightness after saving: When saving a slow motion segment from a video with the Photos app my video/photo appears washed out/gamma higher, this also happens when selecting a frame to save as a photo. I've already repaired, reset, used the powershell command "Get-AppxPackage -allusers...
  6. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  7. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  8. random slow motion audio slow motion lagg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random slow motion audio slow motion lagg: hi so this hapened to me 3 times today i was playing rocket leauge i was watching youtube i was playing geometry dash 3 times my things became slow motion the sounds were disorted slow laptop model : asus fx 505 dt submitted by /u/Kooky-Bandicoot3104 [link]...
  9. windows 10 slow motion online videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 slow motion online videos: hi, windows 10 is playing youtube videos with slow motion audio as well. is it possible to fix it? Before there was no such problem, but when the kidsitting in my lap hit the lower part of the keyboard, when the problem started....
  10. Slow motion video / audio playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow motion video / audio playback: A Level 2 Technician just finished installing Version 1809 in to my Dell 5755 laptop, trying to resolve my slow motion video / audio playback. BUT 99.9999% of the time I have no audio at all. This has been ongoing since waaay before the upgrade to the 1809 version. In...