Windows 10: error while shutting down pc

Discus and support error while shutting down pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i am getting some program manager still running error whenever i shutdown windows it says force stop and shut down what to do sfc scan has no errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Nov 21, 2020.

1. error while shutting down pc

i am getting some program manager still running error whenever i shutdown windows it says force stop and shut down

what to do sfc scan has no errors

:)

tushar_gamer, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Taz100420 Win User

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Nov 21, 2020
  4. error while shutting down pc

Won't shut down or restart -- error X0X

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what are the methods that you have tried to solve the issue.

The issue might occur if the computer is not shut down properly. so, I suggest you to perform a power drain by follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

error while shutting down pc

1. error while shutting down pc - Similar Threads - error while shutting

2. PC Shutting down while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shutting down while playing games: My PC will randomly start shutting down when I'm playing most games Rocket League, Rust, Payday3, Cult of the Lamb. I tried troubleshooting with EventViewer to see any problems but the only reports I get are DistributedCOM events which seemingly don't mean anything. I'm...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - while shutting down the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - while shutting down the pc: Hello,As of today I am no longer able to shut down or restart my PC normally. The shutdown or restart fails and ends in a blue screen with the error message: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f. The corresponding...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - while shutting down the pc

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f - while shutting down the pc: Hello,As of today I am no longer able to shut down or restart my PC normally. The shutdown or restart fails and ends in a blue screen with the error message: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f. The corresponding...
  5. Random BSOD while shutting down the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD while shutting down the PC: hey, i have this problem like 2-3 months i try many solutions from internet but makes no sense.... this blue screens are random, sometimes 1 times in a week sometimes 2 times on a day ..... DMP file........
  6. Random BSOD while shutting down the PC

Random BSOD while shutting down the PC: hey, i have this problem like 2-3 months i try many solutions from internet but makes no sense.... this blue screens are random, sometimes 1 times in a week sometimes 2 times on a day ..... DMP file........
  7. My pc shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  8. My pc shuts down while gaming

My pc shuts down while gaming: When i play any game even if it was a small game it will crash. I format my pc and also didn’t work and i tried my graphics card in my friend pc and it work.Can anyone help me...
  9. PC Shutting down while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Shutting down while gaming: Hello,2 months ago, I built a PC. I usually use it for gaming[CSGO, MC] and some web stuff. But I'm experiencing a crash problem. My PC just shut down while I play games. In View Reliability History I found 2 things: 1. Windows was not properly shut downThe previous system...
  10. Runtimebroker.exe error while shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtimebroker.exe error while shutting down: Hello, I have a one and some months year old Asus VivoBook and some months back, after trying all troubleshooters, I noticed that the Windows Update and Windows Store related ones both show the "can't find the problem" message, and then as I go into details and detection...