Windows 10: Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account

Discus and support Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today i have wanted to download Roblox in the Microsoft Store, to join the games faster, so i opened the Microsoft Store app, went to the Roblox app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lickgamer300br, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account

Today i have wanted to download Roblox in the Microsoft Store, to join the games faster, so i opened the Microsoft Store app, went to the Roblox app download section, clicked the Download button, and, BOOM!

Error code "nUbNtp82MkWqMX6b.28.1" appeared on the screen, along with "Enter again" and "Then, try again." on the top of the window,"PUR-AuthenticationFailure" above the error code, the time i got the error below the error code and the Close button on the bottom, so i clicked the Close button and appeared:

"Use between devices" and "Login with a Microsoft account and use this product in any compatible device." with the buttons "No, thanks" and the button "Enter", i press the Enter button and it sent me to a window telling me to select one of the accounts i have already entered, or use a new account, so i naturally chose my main account, clicked the Continue button and, BOOM!

Another error code, this time its the "0x80048504" error, along with "Something went wrong" and "Try again later.", a blue text saying "Send comments" and the "Cancel" button.

I have been stuck with those errors for several hours, and i still dont know how to fix them.

I already restarted my pc, searched about the errors to gain information on how to solve them, and everything i know to fix errors, but they are still there, drinking orange juice on the beach while im here writing this.

The "0x80048504" error is also on other apps, including Microsoft Edge Canary Version but excluding Windows Update.

Can someone help me with suggestions on how to solve those errors? Thanks!

Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account 48ef4269-f147-4e4d-ab1f-2368626fee18?upload=true.png

Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account 0ad037f2-9624-412c-9067-13f7a62fcf62?upload=true.png

:)

Lickgamer300br, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Roy 59er Win User

Error 80073cf9 when trying to download a game

HOW TO FIX WINDOWS PHONE ERROR 80073cf9 STEP 1: CHECK YOUR REGIONAL SETTINGS
    • Go to Settings.
    • Tap Regions.
    • In case you have made any changes to this setting, you need to change your region and match that with your region as mentioned in your Microsoft account.
    • Go to downloads.
    • Cancel all the pending downloads. Now try to download the apps from Windows Store.
    • If this method is unable to resolve your problem, switch on to the Step 2.
    STEP 2: CORRECT YOUR LOCATION SETTINGS

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Locations.
    • Turn this ON.
    • Try downloading some apps from windows store. Make sure to allow location services when asked for it during download.
    STEP 3: FIX STORAGE MANAGEMENT

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Storage Sense.
    • If you have set the default location of store new apps on as SD Card, then make it as Phone and try again.
    • You can then move the app to the SD Card after the completion of download.

Roy 59er, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Elevation error when trying to enter admin password

OK, than means that you are trying to run a program elevated from a standard account, not admin account. In that case you have to select the Windows built-in administrator account from the list and use it:

Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account [​IMG]

By default the built-in administrator account has no password, leave the password box empty if you have not manually set a password for this account.

If the built-in administrator account is not shown, it means that it is disabled as it by default is. In that case you have to sign in to Windows with a local admin account and go to Computer Management (right click Start, select Computer Management). When there, select Local Users and Groups > Users, and double click the Administrator account to open its properties, or right click it and select Properties:

Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account [​IMG]

In Properties dialog unselect Account is disabled and click OK to save the changed properties:

Administrator account - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Now you can go back to your standard Windows user account and select the built-in administrator from the list when you want to run an application elevated.

4. Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account

ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account

1. Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account - Similar Threads - Error while trying

2. Error in Powershell while trying to solve gaming services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in Powershell while trying to solve gaming services: When I run as an admin a command I get this error: remove-appxpackage : Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor.Deployment Remove operation with target volume C: on Package Microsoft.GamingServices_13.78.12002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe from: failed with error...
  3. error 0x80070020 while trying to download windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x80070020 while trying to download windows 11: I was trying to download windows 11 on my laptop. It said i could do it but when it finished downloading it apered somethig that said Status: Download error - 0x80070020. I dont know why it said that...
  4. error 0x80070020 while trying to download windows 11

error 0x80070020 while trying to download windows 11: I was trying to download windows 11 on my laptop. It said i could do it but when it finished downloading it apered somethig that said Status: Download error - 0x80070020. I dont know why it said that...
  5. error 0x80070020 while trying to download windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. error while trying to download windows 11 iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error while trying to download windows 11 iso: Hi!I got this error while trying to download windows11 iso file.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 9c881775-7938-4f22-9c52-5fd2cd42c27c.Please help!...
  7. error while trying to download windows 11 iso

error while trying to download windows 11 iso: Hi!I got this error while trying to download windows11 iso file.We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 9c881775-7938-4f22-9c52-5fd2cd42c27c.Please help!...
  8. Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' while trying to connect to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 'Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again' while trying to connect to...: I'm using laptop through my cellular network for almost 6 months now but when I try to connect today Im not sure if this is after windows upgrade I get this below error. Error Description: Can't connect to this network Enter an APN & try again. I have also tried doing...
  9. Error 0x80242020 while trying to download a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80242020 while trying to download a game: So, I have the Game Pass Ultimate and tried to install Downwell who is in it but got this error. I searched, tried the "wsreset" in the Win + R menu to use those two commands: "PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted" and "$manifest = Get-AppxPackage...
  10. Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...: I am unable to sign in to the Microsoft Store (with the error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in later."), and on the "Your info" page in Settings, it shows that I am signed in with a Microsoft account. The "Sign in with a local account instead" in the same page...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. grav error while trying to download