Windows 10: Error while updating visual studio, Also installing visual studio corrupted my user...

Discus and support Error while updating visual studio, Also installing visual studio corrupted my user... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] installing visual studio community 2019 corrupted my user profile, so i thought that updating visual studio might do something, but them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Atul Sagar, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Error while updating visual studio, Also installing visual studio corrupted my user...

Error while updating visual studio, Also installing visual studio corrupted my user... 72273400-6a5e-4693-a178-f8eccdb5ff96?upload=true.png

installing visual studio community 2019 corrupted my user profile, so i thought that updating visual studio might do something, but them i got this while installing the updates, and now i don't see visual studio in my programs list, what can we do here ?

:)

Atul Sagar, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Linney Win User
    visual studio

If you start uninstalling bits and pieces then some parts of the program, or older programs, may fail to work properly. Did you select all these so called extras or were they installed automatically. If the latter then you may need them?

Visual Studio 2015 System Requirements

Visual Studio 2013 System Requirements

"In Visual Studio 2015, Visual C++ is not installed by default. When installing, be sure to choose Custom installation and then choose the C++ components you require. Or, if Visual Studio is already installed, choose File | New | Project | C++ and you will
    be prompted to install the necessary components."

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/...the-visual-studio-installer-more-customizable

Linney, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Error while updating visual studio, Also installing visual studio corrupted my user...

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Error while updating visual studio, Also installing visual studio corrupted my user...

1. Error while updating visual studio, Also installing visual studio corrupted my user... - Similar Threads - Error while updating

2. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual studio installation error:: Hi everyone! Im facing problem in visual studio installlation as everytime it gives error "this product is not supported by this version of window".currently im using windows 10pro and i have also updated as per visual studio suggestion but could get solve it>...
  3. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    visual studio installation error:: Hi everyone! Im facing problem in visual studio installlation as everytime it gives error "this product is not supported by this version of window".currently im using windows 10pro and i have also updated as per visual studio suggestion but could get solve it>...
  4. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Visual studio

Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  6. Visual Studio

Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  7. Visual studio code error while installing

Visual studio code error while installing: i'm getting this error while trying to install vs code idk why this happens, lets see the photo[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code-error-while-installing/4f2f0fce-292a-49ad-9054-7b096ee1d405
  8. visual studio

visual studio: I had major problems with screen flickering. Not device manager so I began uninstalling apps. Then reinstalling. All of a sudden after weeks the flickering is gone and I do not know what caused it. I have no idea what Visual Studio is, but I uninstalled a few versions,...
  9. Installation of visual studio.

Installation of visual studio.: Please someone ask me how to install visual studio. And prepare it for c/c++ Programming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-visual-studio/b2351f20-7e97-44c7-81dd-655150b1e976
  10. Visual Studio Installer

Visual Studio Installer: I noticed this after clicked Visual Studio Installer on screen that is taking forever. Is that normal for this " fetching your files " So far already have 1.67 MB downloading of 67.25 MB. Is there another way to install quicker than this. More likely will see this a whole day...