Windows 10: Error while upgrading

Discus and support Error while upgrading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to upgrade my Windows from 7 to 10 but got an error 0x8007045D-0x90002.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Victor Sweitzer, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Error while upgrading

I was trying to upgrade my Windows from 7 to 10 but got an error 0x8007045D-0x90002.

:)

Victor Sweitzer, Jun 5, 2020

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Jun 5, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Error while upgrading

Issues upgrading to Windows 10. Error: 1900208.

Hi,

The error 0xc1900208 occurs if there are applications installed that are not compatible with the system. This restricts the system to process the upgrade. We would like to know which version of Windows are you currently using.

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps below to check for the applications that you might need to uninstall:

• Press and hold the Windows logo on your keyboard together with the letter R.
    • The Run command box will open, type appwiz.cpl on its search bar then click
      Ok.
    • A window with the list of programs that you have should appear, look for the applications that you need to uninstall.
    • Right-click on it and click Uninstall.

If the applications are not on the list, we recommend following the steps provided on this article:
    Get help with Windows 10 upgrade and installation errors. It has troubleshooting steps that can
    help in fixing the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Error while upgrading

1. Error while upgrading - Similar Threads - Error while upgrading

2. Error while upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while upgrading to Windows 11: Getting error while upgrading to Windows 11Failed to install on ‎09-‎04-‎2023 - 0x8007001fI also tried to install using ISO but got 0x80070652 exception in that case....
  3. Error while upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error while upgrading to Windows 11: Getting error while upgrading to Windows 11Failed to install on ‎09-‎04-‎2023 - 0x8007001fI also tried to install using ISO but got 0x80070652 exception in that case....
  4. Error while upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while upgrading to Windows 11: HiLast week I tried two times to upgrade my computer from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Both times, the upgrade process got stuck and I had to restart the computer manually. Luckily it was able to restore itself again to its previous state.Both times, I got the result code...
  5. Error while upgrading to Windows 11

Error while upgrading to Windows 11: HiLast week I tried two times to upgrade my computer from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Both times, the upgrade process got stuck and I had to restart the computer manually. Luckily it was able to restore itself again to its previous state.Both times, I got the result code...
  6. An error while upgrading to win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error while upgrading to win 11: After a lot of waiting, When I am trying to upgrade from win 10 to win11, it gives me an error 0x80070570-0x2000d and it saysthe installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operationWhat I should do to fix this?...
  7. An error while upgrading to win 11

An error while upgrading to win 11: After a lot of waiting, When I am trying to upgrade from win 10 to win11, it gives me an error 0x80070570-0x2000d and it saysthe installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operationWhat I should do to fix this?...
  8. error while upgrading to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error while upgrading to win 10: HI . i wanted to upgrade my laptop OS to win 10 from 8.1 but i got an error : the language or edition of the version of windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this tool. can u help me ?? thanks installation media tool 1909...
  9. Error while upgrading to Windows 10

Error while upgrading to Windows 10: Windows 10 Update error 0x80190197-0x90019 Original title: Windows 10 Update there was a problem with windows 10 update running tool Error Code 0x80190197-0x90019 I bought a desktop Wind 7 single language but i can not update to the windows 10 pls help me...
  10. Error 0xd0000225 while upgrading to 1809

Error 0xd0000225 while upgrading to 1809: Hello, When I try upgrading my Windows 1803 to 1809 I get this 0xd0000225 error. In the error log that is located in C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\setuperr.txt I see this: 5-17 03:55:46, Error SP CAddSafeOSBootEntry::ConfigureImageForRAMBoot: Failed to...