Windows 10: Error while using Office libraries

Discus and support Error while using Office libraries in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Team, I’m seeing following error when trying to use office libraries in .Net application for my POC. This was working earlier but stopped working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vinoth Balakrishnan, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Error while using Office libraries

Team,

I’m seeing following error when trying to use office libraries in .Net application for my POC. This was working earlier but stopped working after installing Visual Studio Tools for Office 2010.

Error : Word Cannot load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile libraries

Kindly suggest

:)

Vinoth Balakrishnan, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Office 2013 error

Some had the same issue. Try one of those advises:

Drone, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Error while using Office libraries

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Error while using Office libraries

1. Error while using Office libraries - Similar Threads - Error while using

2. i get this error message error code 0X8000ffff error while loading library...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get this error message error code 0X8000ffff error while loading library...: I have tried everything reinstalling the application. I tried everbodys fixes onlines with services.msc and regristry nothing works. I have no virus or malware isssues.I have tried sfc /scannow doesnt work dism.exe doesnt work. Downloading the DLL from there site and pasting...
  3. i get this error message error code 0X8000ffff error while loading library...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i get this error message error code 0X8000ffff error while loading library...: I have tried everything reinstalling the application. I tried everbodys fixes onlines with services.msc and regristry nothing works. I have no virus or malware isssues.I have tried sfc /scannow doesnt work dism.exe doesnt work. Downloading the DLL from there site and pasting...
  4. Runtime Library error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime Library error.: I am getting this error. I have tried fixing it by: running a clean boot, reinstalling the redistributables, repairing them, and many others, but what worked is i created a brand new user account and the program worked on the new account. Is there a way to fix this error on...
  5. Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Runtime Library error while playing games on Uplay.: Hello. I’ve recently got this error while playing games, this only happens for games on Uplay though not on steam or anywhere else. this first occured yesterday. I have been able to play games on Uplay before without problems so this has just started happening. I have just...
  6. MS Office> Libraries>docs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office> Libraries>docs: Is there a way I can remove the A-H, I - P etc in Documents? MS.... REALLY! No one needs these, we can all read. Can anyone tell me how to remove these ? thx...
  7. Office 2000 error code while installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office 2000 error code while installing: I just installed office 2000 professional and got error code 1904 and 1919. I was making a check book and when i went to open it an add it inst there the same with word. what do i do to fix it...
  8. Using libraries as default

in Windows 10 Support
    Using libraries as default: Hi all I have this laptop HP255G6 its been running okay. The documents photos are stored on an external ssd. Now I want to get it back to the default settings. Documents in the document folder on the internal ssd and so forth the photos back to the dfault on the internal ssd....
  9. BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using any Office 2016 Applications: After a few seconds, minutes, or hours of using any of the Office 2016 applications, my computer crashes with BSOD. I got this Laptop around 2 months ago. I believe all the information on my system is in the attached zip file. If not, please let me know, I won't hesitate to...
  10. Error 0x81000031, Windows Backup failed while determining libraries...

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Error 0x81000031, Windows Backup failed while determining libraries...: This is John F Wood. We have the Windows 10 Home Operating System, 64-Bit Edition, Version 1607, OS Build 14393.693. I really prefer using the Backup and Restore (Windows7 option) from the Windows 10 backup page. I really like having “Restore Points”created to draw from when...