Windows 10: Error Win

Discus and support Error Win in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I turned on the screen My PC a message came out from sihost.exe-System Warning Unknown Hard Error. Windows Menu doesn't respond. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavisHZP, Dec 10, 2018.

1. DavisHZP Win User

Error Win

When I turned on the screen My PC a message came out from sihost.exe-System Warning

Unknown Hard Error.

Windows Menu doesn't respond.

Please help me to solve the issue.

:)

DavisHZP, Dec 10, 2018
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error Win :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error Win :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error Win :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error Win :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error Win :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error Win :D

4. Vesao Win User

Error Win

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Error Win

1. Error Win - Similar Threads - Error

2. BSOD Video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Video scheduler internal error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resulted in a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values after parameter 1 must be individually examined according to the subtype....
  3. BSOD Video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Video scheduler internal error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119 The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resulted in a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values after parameter 1 must be individually examined according to the subtype....
  4. BSOD Video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Video scheduler internal error: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116 Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed. Arguments: Arg1: ffff83886d2df010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT. Arg2: fffff801ab7b8b40, The pointer into responsible device driver module e.g....
  5. BSOD Video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Video scheduler internal error: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051024-33796-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  6. BSOD Video scheduler internal error

BSOD Video scheduler internal error: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116 Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed. Arguments: Arg1: ffff83886d2df010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT. Arg2: fffff801ab7b8b40, The pointer into responsible device driver module e.g....
  7. BSOD Video scheduler internal error

BSOD Video scheduler internal error: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051024-33796-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  8. An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable: Hi, i'm having a problem logging in my pc and he say an error have occured and your PIN is not available , i try to press configure a new PIN but nothing happend and send me back, also sometime say the application u need isnt intalled try search it in the store, but how if i...
  9. An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable: Hi, i'm having a problem logging in my pc and he say an error have occured and your PIN is not available , i try to press configure a new PIN but nothing happend and send me back, also sometime say the application u need isnt intalled try search it in the store, but how if i...
  10. An error as occure and the PIN isent aveilable