Windows 10: Error Windows Spotlight Login

Discus and support Error Windows Spotlight Login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had used Windows Spotlight and still work fine but I clicked and it's show the blank blue screen without Windows Spotlight picture. So how can I fix... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KevincraftDapper, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Error Windows Spotlight Login

I had used Windows Spotlight and still work fine but I clicked and it's show the blank blue screen without Windows Spotlight picture. So how can I fix this error? Error Windows Spotlight Login 34667fff-ba66-4897-b85f-dde2e23b0ee5?upload=true.jpg

:)

KevincraftDapper, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Windows spotlight not work!!

Yes friend all these steps working for me.check these path , first path for check : C:\Windows\Web\Screen (find the stuck image and rename it) , or second path " C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\ " at this path you will se two main folders check all these folder at all and you will find the image there.Rename or delete the image stuck only.After re-register again the spotlight and wait after some restart.Something last i had the same problem and delete the registry folder "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Creative\S-1-5-21-1367095634-179868200-954147944-1001" and do a restart after all these step the spotlight download again new images and start working again.Please make a backup first at register.before delete everything.

mitsaras78, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Error Windows Spotlight Login

Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Error Windows Spotlight Login

1. Error Windows Spotlight Login - Similar Threads - Error Spotlight Login

2. PC freezes on login screen problem with Spotlight?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes on login screen problem with Spotlight?: Hello everyone,I'm currently using Win 10 22H2 no updates available and I can't remember when this problem appeared the first time but this has been going on for a while at least a year, even across versions e.g. with 21H2:Usually I press the enter key to switch to the screen...
  3. PC freezes on login screen problem with Spotlight?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC freezes on login screen problem with Spotlight?: Hello everyone,I'm currently using Win 10 22H2 no updates available and I can't remember when this problem appeared the first time but this has been going on for a while at least a year, even across versions e.g. with 21H2:Usually I press the enter key to switch to the screen...
  4. Microsoft error Windows Spotlight Images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft error Windows Spotlight Images: This Windows Spotlight image is of Lake Tahoe in Sierra Nevada. However it is identified as "Sierra Neveda." How does one notify Microsoft they embarrassingly published the erroneous spelling?...
  5. Microsoft error Windows Spotlight Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft error Windows Spotlight Images: This Windows Spotlight image is of Lake Tahoe in Sierra Nevada. However it is identified as "Sierra Neveda." How does one notify Microsoft they embarrassingly published the erroneous spelling?...
  6. error installing windows spotlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    error installing windows spotlight: hi, I was trying to install windows spotlight and it showed the below errors. I tried to fix it from the following site: https://www.****/knowledge/windows-10-spotlight-not-working-fixed/[ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 pre-login screen not showing Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pre-login screen not showing Windows Spotlight: I have my lock screen set to use Windows spotlight for background images and made sure the option, "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen" is enabled. When I restart or power-up, my PC is still using the stock Windows 10 lock screen in the pre-login page...
  8. How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image?: I like the Windows10 spotlight images that show when screen is locked, or when it prompts the login/password. How to set the theme of the pics? Eg., I only pics from North America, or Antarctica. Right now it shows pics from all over the world, which I don't care for, since I...
  9. W10 login screen picture windows spotlight

W10 login screen picture windows spotlight: How can I lock it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-login-screen-picture-windows-spotlight/9f31f70a-1577-4174-a42e-f80882368503
  10. Windows Spotlight and the initial power-up Login screen

Windows Spotlight and the initial power-up Login screen: With the anniversary update, the spotlight feature works on Login screen as well (yay!!) But... anecdotal evidence indicates that currently the Windows Spotlight will ONLY change pictures at a later time after you have invoked the lock screen at least once. But the...