Windows 10: Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app

Discus and support Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I own a laptop which runs Windows 11. My graphic tablet VEIKK 50 does not work or let me uninstall it. The app gives me an error saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Elizabete_297, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app

Hi! I own a laptop which runs Windows 11. My graphic tablet VEIKK 50 does not work or let me uninstall it. The app gives me an error saying wintab32.dll does not exist. I tried to solve the issue by wiping my PC and reseting it to factory settings it, for some reason, did not uninstall the app, running a Microsoft Safety Scanner it removed VirTool: Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore and using a system file checker as suggested by the internet, but so far nothing has helped. Any assistance would be appreciated. Kind Regards

:)

Elizabete_297, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app

1. Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app - Similar Threads - Error wintab32 dll

2. Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app: Hi! I own a laptop which runs Windows 11. My graphic tablet VEIKK 50 does not work or let me uninstall it. The app gives me an error saying wintab32.dll does not exist. I tried to solve the issue by wiping my PC and reseting it to factory settings it, for some reason, did not...
  3. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  4. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  5. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Cannot uninstall apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot uninstall apps: I am trying to uninstall programs on my laptop, and get the error code 0x80073cf1. I am using the add or remove programs.There are also programs I cannot uninstall as they can’t be found, but still take up 400mb each. Someone please help my laptop is so slow, it is old but I...
  8. Unable to open apps, uninstall, or install, dll errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open apps, uninstall, or install, dll errors: Good day, i'm taking a break from trying to troubleshoot this pc, and any insights would be very welcome when i come back to trying again tomorrow. Windows 10, I had a crash during install of an update, i believe and when it rebooted, I received a missing DLL file message,...
  9. Uninstalled the app but still contiue to exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled the app but still contiue to exist: I had uninstalled several applications, but now when I select any file and go into open with then those apps which I have removed are being shown there at their file location just as a dummy. Like I have installed an app named caliber to read .epub files but now uninstalled...
  10. Does this app still exist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does this app still exist?: I used to have a small memory resident app that would activate your screen saver instantly when you pushed the mouse curser to the corner of the screen, thus hiding it contents from someone approaching. Does anyone know where I can find this?Thanks in advance... Bob 132519