Windows 10: Error with .Avi Files that I Desperately Need - Please HELP ERROR 0xc10100bf

Discus and support Error with .Avi Files that I Desperately Need - Please HELP ERROR 0xc10100bf in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone - I need you HELP - I have 4 files that are .AVI files with video footage on them that I need for a court case however theres a constant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steve Richardson 2311, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Error with .Avi Files that I Desperately Need - Please HELP ERROR 0xc10100bf

Hi Everyone - I need you HELP - I have 4 files that are .AVI files with video footage on them that I need for a court case however theres a constant error that comes up being 0xc10100bf

I have downloaded the latest VCL Player direct from VCL - Does anyone else have any suggestions on how I can get these files to play

:)

Steve Richardson 2311, Oct 17, 2018

2. Play an incomplete avi file?

divfix might be able to help, if not, and VLC and the other suggestions don't work it might just be impossible for your files. Are you sure they're avi files for example, check them out with g-spot. Sometimes funny people rename rar files to avi and such.

DanTheBanjoman, Oct 17, 2018
  3. zOaib Win User
    Error message- Please help!

Whenever I try to convert files on Winavi (mkv to AVI) this is the error I get. Can anyone help me out?

Error with .Avi Files that I Desperately Need - Please HELP ERROR 0xc10100bf [​IMG]

zOaib, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Wile E Win User

Error with .Avi Files that I Desperately Need - Please HELP ERROR 0xc10100bf

Play an incomplete avi file?

Did you try VLC? I believe it offers to fix errors on some avis when you try to play them.

Wile E, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Error with .Avi Files that I Desperately Need - Please HELP ERROR 0xc10100bf

1. Error with .Avi Files that I Desperately Need - Please HELP ERROR 0xc10100bf - Similar Threads - Error Avi Files

2. Fix Error 0xc10100bf, This file isn’t playable

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error 0xc10100bf, This file isn’t playable: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix Error 0xc10100bf, This file isn’t playable. The error code usually appears if the media player doesn’t support the file format you are trying to play. The error message reads: Can’t play This file isn’t playable. That might be because...
  3. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need desperate help!: For about a month now, I've been having this insane, annoying and frustrating issue of my keyboard randomly cutting out until either i restart my computer or wait about ten minutes, the keyboard goes out like every 10 mins or so. I'm so drained and i have lost so much time...
  4. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need desperate help!: For about a month now, I've been having this insane, annoying and frustrating issue of my keyboard randomly cutting out until either i restart my computer or wait about ten minutes, the keyboard goes out like every 10 mins or so. I'm so drained and i have lost so much time...
  5. I need desperate help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Desperately need help with watchdog error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desperately need help with watchdog error: Hi, For the past few months I've been receiving a watchdog error on startup on a new pc I've got. Most of the time it boots up fine but every 2nd day or so it just boots to a watchdog error multiple times in a row until it just doesnt and then it runs fine. I dont know whats...
  7. Desperately need help

Desperately need help: So I was updating some apps here and there on my desktop and when I went to reboot I got this error message thay said "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". Now, I've been trying to access the bios but since I had...
  8. I desperately need help, random blue screen error for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I desperately need help, random blue screen error for no reason: I'm not a pc expert but i know my way around. I have a gaming pc nothing super crazy, don't play high end games. Never in my life have i ever gotten the blue screen of death. I'm playing a game, in fact standing around in the game not actually touching the game and it hits...
  9. I need desperate help

I need desperate help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrrrrrB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7bnwv/i_need_desperate_help/
  10. error 0xc10100bf on USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error 0xc10100bf on USB: Im downloading a lot of mp4 movies and everytime i play the files they work fine until i copy them to USB and it pops up with the error. But for some reason this has only started happening 30GB into the USB and it has a capacity of 2TB. I have tried formatting to different...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc10100bf fix in windows 10

2. 0xc10100bf error fix

3. error 0xc10100bf

4. error code 0xc10100bf,
  5. 0xc10100bf corrupted,
  6. 0xc10100bf,
  7. 0xc10100bf video,
  8. error 0xc10100bf windows 10,
  9. 0xc10100bf ERRORE WINDOW,
  10. windows video error 0xc10100bf,