Windows 10: error with device, printer won't work

Discus and support error with device, printer won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using my printer for quite a while and this time it doesn't work at all.Test print or any documents won't print, removing spooler will lead to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LilyZubach, May 27, 2022.

1. error with device, printer won't work

I am using my printer for quite a while and this time it doesn't work at all.Test print or any documents won't print, removing spooler will lead to an error. I already rebooted several times and replug the printer as well.What can I do to fix this?

:)

LilyZubach, May 27, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, May 27, 2022
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. error with device, printer won't work

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 27, 2022
Thema:

error with device, printer won't work

1. error with device, printer won't work - Similar Threads - error device printer

2. error with device printer won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error with device printer won't work: I am using my printer for a long time now. I never have an error before. I tried removing the spooler and it will lead to an error. I cannot even test print. How to fix this?...
  3. error with device printer won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error with device printer won't work: I am using my printer for a long time now. I never have an error before. I tried removing the spooler and it will lead to an error. I cannot even test print. How to fix this?...
  4. error with device printer won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. error with device, printer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error with device, printer not working: Hi,I'm using the printer for quite a while now. But suddenly it stopped working, I cannot print anything and removing spooler will give an error. Rebooting PC and printer won't work....
  6. error with device, printer not working

error with device, printer not working: Hi,I'm using the printer for quite a while now. But suddenly it stopped working, I cannot print anything and removing spooler will give an error. Rebooting PC and printer won't work....
  7. error with device, printer not working

8. error with device, printer won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error with device, printer won't work: I am using my printer for quite a while and this time it doesn't work at all.Test print or any documents won't print, removing spooler will lead to an error. I already rebooted several times and replug the printer as well.What can I do to fix this?...
  9. error with device, printer won't work

error with device, printer won't work: I am using my printer for quite a while and this time it doesn't work at all.Test print or any documents won't print, removing spooler will lead to an error. I already rebooted several times and replug the printer as well.What can I do to fix this?...
  10. Printer won't work

Printer won't work: Canon mx340 printer won't work with new HP Pavilion x360 laptop. I've gone through all steps to add printer etc. Are they not compatible? I'm clueless and frustrated....