Windows 10: Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.

Discus and support Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Whenever I save a PDF from any site I am faced with one error whilst printing, and a presumed bug while saving. When I print (from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dylan Rutherford, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.

Hi,

Whenever I save a PDF from any site I am faced with one error whilst printing, and a presumed bug while saving.

When I print (from Windows after saving), I receive this error:

Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail. a416049f-99a7-4ef8-aa53-f42c0a753290?upload=true.png

- "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem.

0x80070241

And when I print (from Gmail after opening the email), the file which downloads isn't a PDF, looks more like this:

Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail. 36cb58e3-d791-4722-b078-beca93c3bcca?upload=true.png

Properties on this file:

Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail. daa20eff-cb4a-4013-ace6-c4482aef8c1d?upload=true.png

I've checked the basics; updated drives; freshly reinstalled; rolled back drivers; waited for Windows' updates and went through some solutions on google recommended by the error in picture 1

:)

Dylan Rutherford, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Lesfingal Win User
    Windows 10 and PDF printing

I have an HP Laptop which uses Windows 10 but it wont print an PDF attachment to a gmail message

I cant print art exhibition tickets which are the attachment.

Each time I try to save or print the PDF it displays Invalid Value For Registry

Any help would be appreciated but in simple steps please, as I don't understand computer jargon.

Many Thanks

Lesfingal, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.

Printing a pdf file

The printer is 'Microsoft print to pdf'. Are you sure I should be trying the above steps???

Anyways, on attempting the above, 'Microsoft print to PDF' was not listed in the programs while running the compatibility checker!

I tried "troubleshooting printing" option again today and it got stuck at 'checking for spooler service errors' and would not go ahead at all! I do not know if this could give you any clue as to what is going wrong!

YogeshPithwa, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail.

1. Error with downloading/printing PDF files from Gmail. - Similar Threads - Error downloading printing

2. Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF: I'm having issues printing to file. When ever I print to file it says page not found. The latest error when printing to file is:Error Printing on Microsoft Print To PDF. How can I fix this?...
  3. Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF: I'm having issues printing to file. When ever I print to file it says page not found. The latest error when printing to file is:Error Printing on Microsoft Print To PDF. How can I fix this?...
  4. I cannot download any pdf file from the WEB or print as pdf a web page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot download any pdf file from the WEB or print as pdf a web page: After the Windows 10 update, KB4023057, I cannot download any pdf file from the web or to use Microsoft Print to pdf to save a web page as a pdf. It displays working on it, but cannot save it. When I cancel the job it displays the attached message.Please suggest a mean to...
  5. Print from Gmail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print from Gmail: My Windows 10 PC cannot print directly from gmail in Chrome. Didn't have this problem until recent updates. No problem from Edge or other browsers. I can print using Control-Shift-P, but not directly from gmail. Tried all the posted fixes so far including reinstalling...
  6. cant print from gmail

cant print from gmail: I had a reply from a microsoft rep called Nigel and have replied to hm but my reply has been returned to me saying it can't be delivered. Could he please contact me and give an address I can reply to him please. Many thanks...
  7. Will not print PDF files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will not print PDF files: I can display the file, but cannot print attached PDF files that I am getting sent. So I have to use "Print display page" which is a god awfully slow process. I thought PDF files were universally accepted format. Do you know why it hangs up ? It just sits there, does...
  8. PDF print files

PDF print files: What inexpensive or free app or download is recommended to print to pdf large or custom paper sizes such as ArchD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-print-files/ba3eb7df-2b84-401a-ab03-cc8ae2dcd5f7
  9. Error printing a pdf file

Error printing a pdf file: When I try to print a pdf file or anything from the internet I get an error "your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80070241" it prints from microsoft applications ok, and I tried to uninstall and reinstall the print driver and still get the same...
  10. Printing a pdf file from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing a pdf file from Windows 10: When I want to print from a Word Document it immediately saves to a pdf file and I just cannot get it to print. I have spent a long time trying everything I can think of and have no idea what else I might try. It's driving me mad (as well as being very inconvenient)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file downloading error from gmail

2. error when printing to pdf format from gmail