Windows 10: Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

Discus and support Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all,I have a weird error regarding the Xbox account integration with some games purchasable via the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store itself, and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StoreyCampbell, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

Hi all,I have a weird error regarding the Xbox account integration with some games purchasable via the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store itself, and the Gaming Services app. Let me get my system specs out of the way:Framework LaptopIntel Core i5-1135G716GB RAM @ 2666 MHzWindows 10 21H2 OS Build 19044.1348My ultimate goal is to run Sea of Thieves and Minecraft, both of which use an Xbox account to log in. In both cases, in the Xbox app itself, and in any other games with this same integration of the Xbox account, when trying to log in the gray window with the Xbox logo and the words "Pleas

:)

StoreyCampbell, Nov 21, 2021
  2. paupav Win User

xbox live or games

why are my games listed in "games" app and to other people listed in "xbox live" app?

paupav, Nov 21, 2021
  3. xbox live or games

They are in Xbox Live game hub, not in the app list.

Yu-Hao Feng, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

1. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration - Similar Threads - Error Games Gaming

2. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  3. Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass and Gaming Services: I recently was playing Halo Infinite. I ended my session and shut down my computer - I noticed an update was going to install at shutdown. I come back a bit later and start up my computer. Now when I try to launch Halo Infinite, I get directed to the Microsoft Store - Gaming...
  4. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration: Hi all,I have a weird error regarding the Xbox account integration with some games purchasable via the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store itself, and the Gaming Services app. Let me get my system specs out of the way:Framework LaptopIntel Core i5-1135G716GB RAM @ 2666...
  5. Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with Games with Gaming Services/Xbox Live Integration: Hi all,I have a weird error regarding the Xbox account integration with some games purchasable via the Microsoft Store, the Microsoft Store itself, and the Gaming Services app. Let me get my system specs out of the way:Framework LaptopIntel Core i5-1135G716GB RAM @ 2666...
  6. Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Xbox Gaming Services - Error: I have just installed a game from Game Pass Ultimate and went to play it. When I click on the shortcut to launch the game, it takes me to the Microsoft Store to install gaming services .It then completes about 90% and gives me an error, over and over and over.What the...
  7. Xbox live not working on Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live not working on Games: So if I'm in the Xbox app it's fine, But in a game here is one: In Minecraft bedrock edition it gives me this: Error code Glowstone. And I have looked at almost everything to make it not say Error code Glowstone. And non of them worked : Same with other games I will put a...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to play games with Xbox Game Pass: I'm trying to just play some games in Microsoft Store with my Xbox Game Pass, but every time I make an attempt to connect to my Xbox Live account it never works and this error message appears Translation: Unable to Sing in to Xbox Live It's not possible to Sing in to...
  9. Xbox live game still on Disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox live game still on Disk: I've tried to uninstall halo which was installed using the xbox games pass but it still appears to be using disk space. I've done the usual disk cleanup and found this Uninstalling games Xbox Game Pass PC - Microsoft Community this PC Game Pass games not uninstalling...
  10. xbox game pass service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass service: you guys serious? why i cant get xbox game pass because i live in a country called jordan? just why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-service/02d0b981-953f-43b2-b2ae-bae193525d00