Windows 10: error with in display setting

Discus and support error with in display setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] Got a new pc and fiddle with it. anyone why or how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nerdedg0y69, Dec 29, 2019.

1. error with in display setting

error with in display setting [​IMG]

Got a new pc and fiddle with it.

anyone why or how?

:)

nerdedg0y69, Dec 29, 2019

2. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

error with in display setting

How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

error with in display setting

1. error with in display setting - Similar Threads - error display setting

2. Display Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings: I can't see the apps I'm opening but it's still show in the taskbar.When I open display settings, it shows this:Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings/859892ff-7656-406b-8c94-b3d41809d7d9
  3. Display settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display settings: So im on Bootcamp and I wanted to play some windows 10 games and i noticed that none of them run smoothly so I looked at my display settings and my resolution is stuck at 4k and I can't change it....
  4. Display Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Settings: When in Settings > Display, the drop downs for Resolution & Orientation flicker and wont allow me to select them for a long enough period of time to make any changes. The same issue occurs when extra monitors are plugged in and I try to arrange the displays; the monitors just...
  5. Display Settings

Display Settings: So, I am using Windows 10 latest version in my Lenovo Ideapad 320. After updating there is kind of problem. My pc got slow and whenever I click right mouse button on the desktop and want to open the display setting or personalise, it is showing this problem:- This file...
  6. display settings

display settings: My computer has been crashing so I disconnected all cards and hard drives not using reset Windows 10 2 times have the computer sides off to run cooler. In settings Windows 10 display resolution and display orientation flicker randomly and a chirping noise through the...
  7. Display settings

Display settings: Suddenly I have two black borders either side of the screen. I have followed all instructions to change the resolution under 'settings' - Advanced Display - Resolution etc but there is no 'apply' button to confirm. And to be honest I haven't needed to change any of the...
  8. Fix the MS-SETTINGS display error

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix the MS-SETTINGS display error: Welcome to Win10FAQ. In this guide, we will discuss this error message: ms-settings: display this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default...
  9. Display Settings

Display Settings: I have a HP Envy 27 All in one PC and want to connect 2 x extra monitors ASUS VP247. I was advised to buy a Targus USB 3.0 DV1K-2K Travel docking station to connect the monitors. The problem is that when I go into display settings, I get a response that the computer cannot...
  10. display settings

display settings: how can i shrink my dell laptop desktop screen to fit my TCL flat screen tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/display-settings/23140ce4-c282-4c66-8a95-d1001929c364