Windows 10: error with install windows with usb

Discus and support error with install windows with usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've done Burn for Windows 7 on USB and I have locked the secure boot and opened the legacy Support and when I do a restart to my computer even enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mabolghar, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Mabolghar Win User

error with install windows with usb

I've done Burn for Windows 7 on USB and I have locked the secure boot and opened the legacy Support and when I do a restart to my computer even enter the settings Boot Manager and click to usb name

i have this error :

This drive can only boot in UEFI mode , it can not boot in BIOS/Legacy modephoto for error : error with install windows with usb QVoDUIe.jpg

:)

Mabolghar, Apr 13, 2019
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Apr 13, 2019
  3. DarkEgo Win User
    Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Apr 13, 2019
  4. error with install windows with usb

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

error with install windows with usb

1. error with install windows with usb - Similar Threads - error install usb

2. USB install update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB install update error: i have checked the and they were successfully installed but the 2 USB updates are still in my update queue with the error 0x80070103. how do i remove those? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-install-update-error/dd93f40d-6c00-4d9e-afae-be14f4a8cd98
  3. USB install update error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB install update error: i have checked the and they were successfully installed but the 2 USB updates are still in my update queue with the error 0x80070103. how do i remove those? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-install-update-error/dd93f40d-6c00-4d9e-afae-be14f4a8cd98
  4. "Windows installation encountered unexpected error" USB Bootable Windows Installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows installation encountered unexpected error" USB Bootable Windows Installer: Hello,Got a problem during my installation of Windows 11 using a USB. I've used the official windows media creation tool and installed the windows installer into the flash drive. However, I've encountered a problem during the installation problem.Windows' pop out a message...
  5. "Windows installation encountered unexpected error" USB Bootable Windows Installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows installation encountered unexpected error" USB Bootable Windows Installer: Hello,Got a problem during my installation of Windows 11 using a USB. I've used the official windows media creation tool and installed the windows installer into the flash drive. However, I've encountered a problem during the installation problem.Windows' pop out a message...
  6. Win10 USB Install error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 USB Install error?: Today I was helping a relative to install his new OS to a newer SSD and then throw his old harddrive out after a clean wipe. We got all new hardwareLiterally everything has been replaced. While waiting for his new OS to come ina week later. We used his old HDD and install of...
  7. Windows 10 USB Install on new PC Error

Windows 10 USB Install on new PC Error: So i just bought and assembled a new PC today. I got the Windows 10 installer on a USB and went to launch the installer, but I always end up getting an error that stops me dead in my tracks. For clarity, I have done the following: - Set the boot priority for the Windows 10...
  8. windows 10 usb error in install process

windows 10 usb error in install process: Hello Community, I am installing windows 10 on my PC build. At 9% into getting required files, i get the error Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Makes sure that all files required for installation are avaliable and restart the...
  9. Error You can't install Windows on USB drive

Error You can't install Windows on USB drive: I want to upgrade my Windows 10 1607 to 1809. When i finish download everything and start preparing it's stop and say You can't install Windows on USB drive. I want to upgrade/update it not install Windows 10 on USB drive. I already try using MediaCreationTool1809 and...
  10. windows 10 instal tool on usb error

windows 10 instal tool on usb error: I have tried twice now and I keep getting an error of 0x80042405-0xA001A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-instal-tool-on-usb-error/9e02610d-c622-4cda-b481-f343031ac832

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error legacy boot of uefi media this drive can only boot in uefi mode if you not boot in bios/legacy mode

2. This drive can only boot in UEFI mode

3. usb this drive can only boot in uefi mode