Windows 10: Error with msxml4.dll

Discus and support Error with msxml4.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im getting the next error during a program installation: Error 1904. Module C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\msxml4.dll failed to register. HRESULT-2147023782.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Caralpnu, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Caralpnu Win User

Error with msxml4.dll

Im getting the next error during a program installation:

Error 1904. Module C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\msxml4.dll failed to register. HRESULT-2147023782. Contact your support personnel.

How can I fix it

:)

Caralpnu, Jun 27, 2019

2. msxml4.dll error message

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why this issue is happening. Let's try to register Msxml4.dll to help resolve the issue, follow the steps below:

• Press and hold Windows key + X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • If prompted with permission dialog box, click Yes.
    • Type regsvr32 /u msxml4.dll, then press
      Enter
      . This will un-register your file.
    • Type regsvr32 /i msxml4.dll, then press Enter. This will re-register your file.
    • Close Command Prompt.
    • Restart the program associated with the msxml4.dll error.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jun 27, 2019
  3. DHachler Win User
    msxml4.dll error message

First the Windows key + X did not give me an option for Command Prompt. But I found it another way and selected run as Administrator.

typing regsvr32 /u msxml4.dll returned this error...

"RegSvr32

The module "msxml4.dll" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is store at the specific path or debug it to check

for problems with the binary or dependent.DLL files.

The specific module could not be found."

"

DHachler, Jun 27, 2019
  4. DHachler Win User

Error with msxml4.dll

msxml4.dll error message

I am running Windows 10 and receive an error message regarding msxml4.dll when opening a particular program (AVS Video Editor).

"C:\Windows\System32\msxml4.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."

I have reinstalled the program but still have the problem. I only receive the error on the AVS software suite but their tec support tells me it is a system file.

DHachler, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Error with msxml4.dll

1. Error with msxml4.dll - Similar Threads - Error msxml4 dll

2. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  3. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  4. Can't find msxml4.dll download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find msxml4.dll download: I need to download and install msxml4.dll. Why is it no longer available from Microsoft? My software won't work without it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-msxml4dll-download/b2f2d309-d35b-4e47-b286-fb9d63f7700b
  5. Can't find msxml4.dll download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find msxml4.dll download: I need to download and install msxml4.dll. Why is it no longer available from Microsoft? My software won't work without it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-msxml4dll-download/b2f2d309-d35b-4e47-b286-fb9d63f7700b
  6. Can't find msxml4.dll download

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. DLL error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL error.: 3 months ago I upgraded my pc parts motherboard, graphics card, cpu, ram and everything works fine, but when I'm trying to launch up a game it says that msvcr100.dll is missing from your pc. For a couple of days I've been trying to solve this issue by manually downloading the...
  8. dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  9. dll errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  10. DLL Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL Error: I get the dll error message below every time I start my computer. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this message? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/7b01eddd-2efd-40df-b90f-3be0ebb4cb37

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Module c:\windows\syswow64\msxm14.dll failed to register

2. error 1904. module c:\windows\syswow64\msxml4.dll failed to register

3. unable to load msxml4.dll

4. does MSXML4.dll work with windows 10,
  5. msxml4.dll failed to register. hresult 2147319780