Windows 10: Error with multiple Windows features

Discus and support Error with multiple Windows features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Alright, so I was using my computer a few days ago and I clicked on the search bar to go the notepad, but it refused to let me type, instead asking me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YochloMinj, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Error with multiple Windows features

Alright, so I was using my computer a few days ago and I clicked on the search bar to go the notepad, but it refused to let me type, instead asking me about Cortana over and over and even though I continued to click the search bar. I tried this both with my mouse, and the touch screen of my computer, with no result. I went to notepad through the Run program and continued on with my day. However, when I tried to shut down my computer through the start menu, I could click the power button only for the computer to quickly shuffle through all the options (as in Shut Down, Sleep, and Restart) without me being able to select one. I eventually used Ctrl+Alt+Del and shut down the computer from there. Every day since then, I have had to shut down my computer this way.

Now, today I was trying to view a file in my computer, and I needed to download an app from Microsoft Store to do this. Well, I went to the store and I cannot select anything, and the page appears to be continuously refreshing. I came to this forum to look for what to do, and it sent me into my settings. I found a page saying to go to Settings>Apps>Apps&Features>Microsoft Store> Advanced Options>Reset. No issues getting to this point, but when I click Reset, the button doesn't work. It flashed up a box for a split second that appears to be telling me to confirm I want to do this, but it doesn't stay up long enough for me to access.

To shorten,I have had issues with:

-Shutting Down

-Searching in the search bar

-Microsoft Store

-Settings

This has become increasingly frustrating, and I hope I won't find any more issues with the computer.

I really hope I can resolve the issue without resetting my computer, but if that is the only option I have then I will do it.

:)

YochloMinj, Jul 16, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 16, 2018
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Error with multiple Windows features :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Error with multiple Windows features :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Error with multiple Windows features :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Error with multiple Windows features :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Error with multiple Windows features :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Error with multiple Windows features :D

4. Error with multiple Windows features

Windows 7 top feature request list leaked to the public

With Windows still managing to find its way to over 95 percent of the desktop computers sold each year, it's not surprising that one can find plenty of people interested in giving their feedback about what future versions of Windows should be able to do.

A few years ago, before Windows Vista had even shipped, Microsoft sent out a wish list form asking people what features they would like to see in the next version of Windows, currently code-named Windows 7. The top wished-for features in this list were recently leaked to the public and have popped up at various sites (e.g., Neowin). While anonymous sources at Microsoft tell us that they bear no relationship to the actual feature set Microsoft is currently writing for Windows 7, the list does provide interesting insight into what the Windows-using public most wants from Windows.

The features are listed in no particular order, but they break down into various categories depending on what part of Windows the feature request falls under. Many requests for improvements in Internet Explorer, such as a session restore function, are fairly obvious wishes for features that already exist in competitive products such as Firefox and Opera. Other suggestions, such as a tabbed Windows Explorer, look for features from web browsers to migrate into the general user interface.

Error with multiple Windows features win7-early_feedback.gif

Some of the feature requests are clearly unrealistic, such as the desire to "back up" Xbox 360 games to the PC (yeah, I don't think Microsoft will be doing that one). Others are minor user interface enhancements that would be nice additions but wouldn't really change the Windows experience, such as a progress bar when hibernating the system. However, there are a few that make good sense and would be welcome additions to the operating system, such as a built-in video and audio codec manager.

A Windows 7 insider who wishes to remain anonymous told Ars that the leaked feature list was gathered before any real development on Windows 7 was started, and readers should not expect to see requests from the list necessarily implemented in Microsoft’s next major Windows release.

Ben Clarke, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Error with multiple Windows features

1. Error with multiple Windows features - Similar Threads - Error multiple features

2. multiple features gone on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple features gone on windows 11: so today i was just using my computer until it randomly froze. after restarting it, multiple issues occured:-my display size was changed-the rounded corners on application windows are gone and on other things too-i can no longer change my screen's brightness or sign outi used...
  3. multiple features gone on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple features gone on windows 11: so today i was just using my computer until it randomly froze. after restarting it, multiple issues occured:-my display size was changed-the rounded corners on application windows are gone and on other things too-i can no longer change my screen's brightness or sign outi used...
  4. Turning off Multiple Desktop Feature in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off Multiple Desktop Feature in Windows 11: The multiple desktop feature circled below is very annoying. When moving a browser window around on the screen, the feature pops up and if you have a wide screen monitor, the image jumps to fill the entire screen.Is there any way to either disable this feature or make it less...
  5. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  6. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  7. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Features enabled/disabled with multiple User Accounts: Does anyone know if Windows Features like Hyper V + other virtualization settings are either enabled/disabled for every account on the machine for W11 or can they be enabled/disabled per user? The reason I ask, is because a very common problem exists where having those...
  9. Multiple Desktops feature is a broken mess

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Desktops feature is a broken mess: By pressing Win-key+Tab I can create new desktops that allow me to work on different projects without getting all my windows mixed up. While this is a very useful feature, it works terribly to say the least. It constantly switches desktop back and forth without giving any...
  10. Install Feature update to Windows 10 on multiple PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Feature update to Windows 10 on multiple PC: Hi.I need to update Windows 10 Pro to the latest version on 20 PC. All of this PC using same version of Windows 10 Pro with digital license. How can I do that in a fastest way? or maybe offline installer...I noticed if I using windows update, it takes more than 1 hour to...