Windows 10: error with opening files via rblx studio

Discus and support error with opening files via rblx studio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im trying to open a file but it just comes up with this error, the thing is that i changed my name you know that thing that comes up when you sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi, May 21, 2022.

1. error with opening files via rblx studio

im trying to open a file but it just comes up with this error, the thing is that i changed my name you know that thing that comes up when you sign in with your chosen name when you set up ur pc? yeah, that and the thing that i scribbled out was my old name, so im thinking the issue is that but im not sure on how to fix it

:)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi, May 21, 2022
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, May 21, 2022
  3. How can I run Android Studio as an Administrator for all Downloads?

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to install and run Android Studio as an administrator.

1. Download the Android Studio from the recommended website.
    2. Once the download is completed locate the downloaded file.
    3. Right click on executable file (.exe) and Run as administrator to complete the installation.

If you have any difficulty in install/run the Android Studio I suggest you to get in touch with the Android Studio support.

If need further assistance in developing the applications/software, I suggest you to post your query in
    MSDN forums. We do have a dedicated support
    forums who are equipped with the resources to guide you in a right path.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 21, 2022
  4. jaydeee Win User

error with opening files via rblx studio

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile error with opening files via rblx studio :)

jaydeee, May 21, 2022
Thema:

error with opening files via rblx studio

1. error with opening files via rblx studio - Similar Threads - error opening files

2. error with opening files via rblx studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error with opening files via rblx studio: im trying to open a file but it just comes up with this error, the thing is that i changed my name you know that thing that comes up when you sign in with your chosen name when you set up ur pc? yeah, that and the thing that i scribbled out was my old name, so im thinking the...
  3. error with opening files via rblx studio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error with opening files via rblx studio: im trying to open a file but it just comes up with this error, the thing is that i changed my name you know that thing that comes up when you sign in with your chosen name when you set up ur pc? yeah, that and the thing that i scribbled out was my old name, so im thinking the...
  4. Error when trying to open OSB studio installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to open OSB studio installer: Hello,I am a consumer using Windows 10 Home on a Acer Swift 3 laptop. I want to install OBS studio on my laptop. I have download the Windows version from https://obsproject.com/ over a normal wi-fi connection and saved it in my downloads folder without any problems. When I...
  5. Error when trying to open OSB studio installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when trying to open OSB studio installer: Hello,I am a consumer using Windows 10 Home on a Acer Swift 3 laptop. I want to install OBS studio on my laptop. I have download the Windows version from https://obsproject.com/ over a normal wi-fi connection and saved it in my downloads folder without any problems. When I...
  6. Error when trying to open OSB studio installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Problems with Opening HEIC Images via File Explorer

Problems with Opening HEIC Images via File Explorer: Greetings, I've been having trouble with consistently opening .heic images when using my PC. I have Windows 10 build 19042 and use an iPhone. My photos sync to my OneDrive no problem, which then syncs to my desktop's Picture's folder. I downloaded the HEIF Image Extensions...
  8. Error opening files

Error opening files: Yesterday, I started getting an error message when I try to open some of my files. The error occurs in different file types, like PDF, Excel, or Turbotax data files. But some files of those types in the same folder still open normally. Probably all of the affected files are...
  9. fl studio not opening due to lost file

fl studio not opening due to lost file: C:\Program Files x86\Image-Line\FL Studio\_FLEngine_x64.dll can someone please tell me what this is and how to get it back.....i SERIOUSLY cant make music just because of this ****...
  10. Error in Visual Studio C# path file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Visual Studio C# path file: Hell : This is mY Error See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\AbduAllah\documents\visual studio...