Windows 10: Error with picture frame

Discus and support Error with picture frame in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]How do I get these picture frames to show a preview? So I can se what the pictures are before I click on them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TickyPlays, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Error with picture frame

Error with picture frame 128dd9ed-3149-42ab-852f-9fa1cd62187b?upload=true.png How do I get these picture frames to show a preview? So I can se what the pictures are before I click on them.

:)

TickyPlays, Aug 22, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Error with picture frame

picture frames for 6300

picture frames,as you know, are basically images so you can google them out then choose the ones you like..Error with picture frame :)

abhishekkai08, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Error with picture frame

1. Error with picture frame - Similar Threads - Error picture frame

2. Frames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frames: i play roblox and when i equip somthing my frames go from 60-1 everytime but as soon as i un-equip it it does not work how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frames/5342ddc3-0bc8-425f-b397-61342ef16f3b
  3. Frames

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frames: i play roblox and when i equip somthing my frames go from 60-1 everytime but as soon as i un-equip it it does not work how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frames/5342ddc3-0bc8-425f-b397-61342ef16f3b
  4. disappearing picture frames

in Windows 10 Customization
    disappearing picture frames: after about 15 minutes all of the picture frames I have open disappear and I have to reopen them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-picture-frames/712924d5-f8d9-42e0-ac9f-88d2bfae158a
  5. PIcture Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PIcture Error: Hy i got an error that i don't know what the error isall of my picture become like this.i don't know what caused this problemi rarely install other apps on Internet mostly games from Steam and Epic Games. i only install an apps that i can trust like Visual Studio, Virtual Box...
  6. .NET Frame initialization error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Frame initialization error: I have tried to update both dragon center and corsair ique software. as I try i keep getting a initialization error. To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the ,NET Framework: v4.0.30319. contact your application publisher for...
  7. Change size of Netflix Picture in Picture frame?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change size of Netflix Picture in Picture frame?: Hi there Does anyone know how to adjust the size of the "picture in picture" frame in Windows 10? It's minute if you have a 4K high resolution screen and you can't seem to drag the frame bigger, it just leaves a black border. submitted by /u/TheOverratedPhotog [link]...
  8. Default "fit picture to frame"

Default "fit picture to frame": This wacky default has been around since the days of Win XP. It fits the picture you are printing from edge to edge one way, while cropping out the rest of the image. I have Never wanted this setting and can't think of a time when it could be useful. How can the default...
  9. Frames

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frames: I'm looking to add frames to my photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frames/8c737a0a-0fbd-4bfc-a8bf-c38def759ea1
  10. Win 10 Logon picture and frame

Win 10 Logon picture and frame: Is there anyway of disabling the windows 10 logon picture and the transparent frame so it just leaves the background picture and users name and password box?...