Windows 10: Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

Discus and support Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm getting a "Looks like you already own this..." message with error "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" when I try to purchase extras for Fishdom extra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christopher H_RI, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

I'm getting a "Looks like you already own this..." message with error "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" when I try to purchase extras for Fishdom extra lives, resources, etc..I'm on a Windows 10 PC, and I didn't have this problem before yesterday, nor do I have it now on other devices in my house. It's also true that I've previously purchased the "content", but they are all things that you are able to purchase over and over again as often as you want they aren't an app, just add-ons, not just one-time purchases. I have found 5 year-old references to this problem online but none of the mention

:)

Christopher H_RI, Mar 19, 2023

2. PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent error after Store Purchase

I bought the 'all features forever' for 'Stop Motion Go' via the Microsoft Store. It's charged my credit card - but 'Stop Motion Go' is stuck in the free mode. If I try
    to access any of the additional features I just paid for, it just takes me back the store page. If I click to re-purchase I get a dialog with:

"Looks like you already own this. Hope you're enjoying it." dialog with a PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent error.

I can't access any of the features Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent :(

I've tried restarting PC.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299

Any tips?

Jules Bach, Mar 19, 2023
  3. PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent hLRjv5ukUutIx5b5iVixEz.215

I was trying to install the new Minecraft launcher on the wrong hard drive and I canceled the installation. I was trying to install it again, but when I got to the "Get" page for the application, I clicked the button and I click get. It says:

"Looks like you already own this

Go to My games and apps, or My library on your home device, to download it. If you’re gaming from the cloud, it should be ready to go.

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

hLRjv5ukUutIx5b5iVixEz.215

2021/11/03 - 10:15:24 UTC"

I went to my library in the XBOX app and there was no new app there. Then I went to the Microsoft Store and checked there. It says I got the app a few minutes ago. I don't know where I can reinstall the app.

Sorry for my bad English.

AxelFurtenbach, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

PUR-OrderLocked on Microsoft Store error

I'm trying to activate xbox game pass on microsoft store so I could try out Sea Of Thieves but I'm receiving PUR-OrderLocked error and there is no information about it anywhere.

PUR-OrderLocked

ByyWOibiFkGWdddu.42.1.10.18
    2018/06/28 - 10:28:04 UTC

Temeeeeeeee, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

1. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent - Similar Threads - Error PUR UserAlreadyOwnsContent

2. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township: Good evening. I'm trying to buy a golden ticket in game Township, but I'm getting an error message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. He says it's already been purchased, but it's not. I contacted the game's technical support, they can't do anything and send it to Microsoft...
  3. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent in game Township: Good evening. I'm trying to buy a golden ticket in game Township, but I'm getting an error message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent. He says it's already been purchased, but it's not. I contacted the game's technical support, they can't do anything and send it to Microsoft...
  4. Pur-useralreadyownscontent error after purchase

Pur-useralreadyownscontent error after purchase: So recently I tried purchasing 1 dollar worth of robux using my my microsoft currency, when I tried to purchase it, it said it went through but I did not get my robux, when I try purchasing robux again it says pur-useralreadyowns content, I have tried reseting my device,...
  5. Pur-useralreadyownscontent error after purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pur-useralreadyownscontent error after purchase: So recently I tried purchasing 1 dollar worth of robux using my my microsoft currency, when I tried to purchase it, it said it went through but I did not get my robux, when I try purchasing robux again it says pur-useralreadyowns content, I have tried reseting my device,...
  6. Pur-useralreadyownscontent error after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to fix "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" in Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" in Roblox: When i tried to buy 80 Robux in the Microsoft store version of Roblox, I got an error code saying something like "Server could not verify the transaction", or something like that, I don't remember. I've tried uninstalling the app and updating it and nothing has worked. The...
  8. How to fix "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" in Roblox

How to fix "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" in Roblox: When i tried to buy 80 Robux in the Microsoft store version of Roblox, I got an error code saying something like "Server could not verify the transaction", or something like that, I don't remember. I've tried uninstalling the app and updating it and nothing has worked. The...
  9. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent: I'm getting a "Looks like you already own this..." message with error "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" when I try to purchase extras for Fishdom extra lives, resources, etc..I'm on a Windows 10 PC, and I didn't have this problem before yesterday, nor do I have it now on other...
  10. Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error with PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent: I'm getting a "Looks like you already own this..." message with error "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent" when I try to purchase extras for Fishdom extra lives, resources, etc..I'm on a Windows 10 PC, and I didn't have this problem before yesterday, nor do I have it now on other...