Windows 10: Error with time synchronization.

Discus and support Error with time synchronization. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today the time and date of my PC was wrong and I tried to actualize them using the windows time configuration, but it shows me an error with time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elodoven, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Elodoven Win User

Error with time synchronization.

Today the time and date of my PC was wrong and I tried to actualize them using the windows time configuration, but it shows me an error with time synchronization. My time server is time.windows.com. I ran the time application with the cmd, typing "net start w32time" and it showed me that it was working fine. Then I changed the time and date manually and tried to synchronize, but it failed again.

Could anyone give me a solution to solve the synchronization problem?

Thanks.

:)

Elodoven, Feb 20, 2020
  2. BobP3UX Win User

Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Feb 20, 2020
  3. hpholm Win User
    Not able to use mobile internet and email with Lumia 520 error 80072F30

This error code is displayed when checking email, correct?

In an earlier thread pointed out the troubleshooting steps suggested on

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...Synchronizing-Mailbox-on-Windows-Phone-8.aspx

I hope some of the first easy steps in the list can help you.

I do not like to suggest hard resets all the time to solve everything. Error with time synchronization. ;)

--

Hans

hpholm, Feb 20, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Windows fails to synchronize with internet time - it times out

Hi,

You might have a different Date and Time configuration that's why your Windows fails to synchronize with
    Internet Time. To have this checked, try to change the server in your Internet Time Settings by following the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Date and Time.
    • Click on the Internet Time tab: then, click on Change settings.
    • Try to change or choose the Server, tick on the Update now, and click on
      OK.

Let us know the results after following the resolution provided.

John Sarc, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Error with time synchronization. - Similar Threads - Error synchronization

2. Time synchronization error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time synchronization error: Hello readers.I am a user of windows 11. Previously I had been using windows 10. There was the same issue on Windows 10 which caused me to reinstall, or to be precise, upgrade my pc to windows 11.The problem is that whenever I try to resync my time on my laptop the waiting...
  3. Time synchronization error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time synchronization error: Hello readers.I am a user of windows 11. Previously I had been using windows 10. There was the same issue on Windows 10 which caused me to reinstall, or to be precise, upgrade my pc to windows 11.The problem is that whenever I try to resync my time on my laptop the waiting...
  4. Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...: Hello,This past weekend I realized my computer's time is out even though it's configured to sync time automatically to time.windows.com. When I try to do a manual Time Sync I get the following error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity and retry"...
  5. Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...

Windows 11 Time Sync Error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity...: Hello,This past weekend I realized my computer's time is out even though it's configured to sync time automatically to time.windows.com. When I try to do a manual Time Sync I get the following error: "Time synchronization failed please check network connectivity and retry"...
  6. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed.I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"....
  7. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed.I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"....
  8. Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the...: Hi, I have an error, every time I try to synchronize my computer's time it gives the following error "Time synchronization failed"."I installed the windows iso about 2 weeks ago, I don't know why the time is like "7/31/2015"...
  9. Time synchronization error. Time has a delay of seconds, minutes or hours Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time synchronization error. Time has a delay of seconds, minutes or hours Windows 11: Hello, my problem is this:I have noticed that the clock slows down by seconds, minutes and even hours when I turn on my computer. At first I noticed that in the time settings Set automatic time was always disabled on reboot, so I checked the Windows Time service and it is in...
  10. Time synchronization error. Time has a delay of seconds, minutes or hours Windows 11

Time synchronization error. Time has a delay of seconds, minutes or hours Windows 11: Hello, my problem is this:I have noticed that the clock slows down by seconds, minutes and even hours when I turn on my computer. At first I noticed that in the time settings Set automatic time was always disabled on reboot, so I checked the Windows Time service and it is in...