Windows 10: Error with time synchronization.

Discus and support Error with time synchronization. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today the time and date of my PC was wrong and I tried to actualize them using the windows time configuration, but it shows me an error with time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elodoven, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Elodoven Win User

Error with time synchronization.

Today the time and date of my PC was wrong and I tried to actualize them using the windows time configuration, but it shows me an error with time synchronization. My time server is time.windows.com. I ran the time application with the cmd, typing "net start w32time" and it showed me that it was working fine. Then I changed the time and date manually and tried to synchronize, but it failed again.

Could anyone give me a solution to solve the synchronization problem?

Thanks.

:)

Elodoven, Feb 20, 2020
  2. BobP3UX Win User

Time Synchronization Task Scheduler Windows 10

Hi Kern

Tried all the steps you suggested but time is still not synchronizing with internet time via the normal GUI settings and running SynchronizeTime from Windows Task Scheduler returns code 2147943479.

What next?

Thanks,

Bob

BobP3UX, Feb 20, 2020
  3. hpholm Win User
    Not able to use mobile internet and email with Lumia 520 error 80072F30

This error code is displayed when checking email, correct?

In an earlier thread pointed out the troubleshooting steps suggested on

https://expertcentre.nokia.com/en/a...Synchronizing-Mailbox-on-Windows-Phone-8.aspx

I hope some of the first easy steps in the list can help you.

I do not like to suggest hard resets all the time to solve everything. Error with time synchronization. ;)

--

Hans

hpholm, Feb 20, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Windows fails to synchronize with internet time - it times out

Hi,

You might have a different Date and Time configuration that's why your Windows fails to synchronize with
    Internet Time. To have this checked, try to change the server in your Internet Time Settings by following the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Date and Time.
    • Click on the Internet Time tab: then, click on Change settings.
    • Try to change or choose the Server, tick on the Update now, and click on
      OK.

Let us know the results after following the resolution provided.

John Sarc, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Error with time synchronization. - Similar Threads - Error synchronization

2. Microsoft store error 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store error 0x80070005: I am having trouble downloading any app and game from the Microsoft Store I have tried this with several apps. I always receice the error "0x80070005 something unexpected happened". I tried wsreset, running dism restore health, changing the ownership and permissions of...
  3. Windows Activation Error 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Error 0x803FA067: Iwant to upgrade windowds 10 home to windows pro with a Key purchased from Microsoft directly and it keeps bring up this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-error-0x803fa067/1948418c-ee0b-4150-b0b4-62f54e40d2d3
  4. System Update Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Update Error: I'm having trouble updating my laptop. I was having blue screen issues, which hasn't happened since the last time I had trouble getting my laptop to update. I checked my updates, and I had one, 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems...
  5. I played game pass and now I moved to my laptop and after synchronizing the data this error...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I played game pass and now I moved to my laptop and after synchronizing the data this error...: I played game pass and now I moved to my laptop and after synchronizing the data this error pops up: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-game-pass-and-now-i-moved-to-my-laptop/c517d6f4-08dd-4880-8614-d13c4457a3dd
  6. Windows Time synchronizing error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Time synchronizing error: I'm facing a time synchronization error in my laptop which runs in Windows 10 Home as show in the image below.[ATTACH] The error looks as shown below. [ATTACH] The last time synchronization is dating way back to 2015. My laptop was running on widows 10 since 2019. To...
  7. Time Synchronization failed error

Time Synchronization failed error: A couple of days back my PC got some windows updates and I installed them. Since then, even though I have selected the option "set time automatically", my PC is showing the wrong time. When I try to sync my clock, I am facing "Time Synchronization failed error". I am...
  8. Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your roaming profile was not completely synchronized error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On a computer that’s running Windows 10, you may experience logon or logoff delays when you use roaming user profiles. In this post, we will address the roaming profile sync error & logon, logoff delays on Windows 10. Your roaming [...] This post Your...
  9. LogIn Error and Data Synchronize Failed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LogIn Error and Data Synchronize Failed.: When I open my laptop for the first time the credential that I provide to login works correctly. But, when my laptop goes to the sleep due to unactivity the same credentials I provided didn't work though I know those were my accurate data. When I checked my Event viewer I...
  10. An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com

An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com: My windows 10 dont get synchronized with internet time. I have to update time manually every time i start my computer. When i synchronize with internet time it give error - "An error occurred while windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com. This Operation returned...