Windows 10: Error: "Word Cannot Load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile Libraries"

Discus and support Error: "Word Cannot Load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile Libraries" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I was troubleshooting an issue, in which the user was attempting to open a MS Word document via saved to desktop & open via Outlook and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by James Schwarz, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Error: "Word Cannot Load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile Libraries"

Hi,

I was troubleshooting an issue, in which the user was attempting to open a MS Word document via saved to desktop & open via Outlook and was unable to open the files. The user was being prompted with the error "Word Cannot load the OLE 2.0 or DocFile Libraries." I checked the file properties and noticed that there was an additional field for "Security"attached for the files that gave the above error message. Once I checked "unblock" and "apply" I was able to open the file via desktop and Outlook. Although additional files that are received need to be processed this same way, which can be irritating for the end user.

I checked the settings in MS Word, MS Outlook via the TrustCenter and was unable to locate a setting that was causing this additional security setting.

If you have any idea's or advice on where I could adjust the settings so we do not have to "unblock" all files as they arrive, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

James Schwarz Error: "Word Cannot Load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile Libraries" 776521a1-9280-4afc-8303-5b907c1adac2?upload=true.png Error: "Word Cannot Load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile Libraries" aa108fbe-3525-4b92-9ad9-afb0d5225e36?upload=true.png

:)

James Schwarz, Mar 3, 2020

2. "Microsoft Word 16.0 Word cannot load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile libraries"

Hi, how to delete a box which always pop up whenever i open a file.

it says "Microsoft Word 16.0

Word cannot load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile libraries"

zainuddinassociates, Mar 3, 2020
  3. error loading the TCP mib library in windows 10

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the suggestion of Bikesh T from this
    thread to isolate your concern with TCP MIB Library error. The troubleshooting
    steps provided on the thread is also applicable to Windows 10.

We'll look forward for the result.

Marvin Barc, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Error: "Word Cannot Load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile Libraries"

OLE error code 0x8002801d: Library not registered?

I tryied to execute the Code Reference menu in Visual FoxPro 9\Windows 10 but was denied because of:

"OLE error code 0x8002801d: Library not registered". I already tried to remove Microsoft Security Essentials as mention in previous Window version.

MauriceGauldin, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Error: "Word Cannot Load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile Libraries"

1. Error: "Word Cannot Load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile Libraries" - Similar Threads - Error Word Cannot

2. Load library 126

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Load library 126: I'm getting the LoadLibrary 126 error when trying to run Bluestacks 5.When I used the answer here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loadlibrary-failed-with-error-126-the-module/c5b67473-00f8-4e4a-b8a5-f7f9c619c3d9 to try and fix it, Command prompt...
  3. Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 9 and error: Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hello, Dear! I wanted to buy a season pass, but I get an error. Can this problem be solved? What does this error mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-and-error-transaction-failed-error-0-0-2/111af777-18ab-46e4-8fc9-d8a3a431fad3
  4. Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8

Transaction Failed Error 0-0-2--8: [ATTACH] So today Asphalt 9 just updated the latest car hunt event and I purchased the same car hunt pack 12 for Apollo N three times, my email received the receipt from Microsoft Store and my bank balance was deducted with the same number I paid for the transactions,...
  5. Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll: Cannot load library MSVCR120.dll I’ve been trying to open an application and everytime it says “cannot load library MSVCR120.dll” Ive watched everything on the internet to try to fix this, I’ve uninstalled all C++ Redistributables and installed a fresh install of all the...
  6. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  7. MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded: Hi, Can anyone assist on this error? Every time launch MS Word this dialog box opens indicating resource dll cannot be loaded. Please help Matty601...
  8. Loading Watchtower Library

Loading Watchtower Library: Maritza Capiro advised: (how do i reach you? “Post Reply” link goes to blank screen). Perform the procedure to repair the system files: Follow these instructions: press the Windows + X keys and select Command Prompt (Administrator) or Windows PowerShell (Administrator),...
  9. Loading Watchtower Library

Loading Watchtower Library: Looking at WTLSetup.exe in Cyberlink ISO Viewer. If I right click - nothing happens. If I right click on anything on the desktop - menu opens with option to run as administrator. Is their a keyboard combination that duplicates right click? Running 10 on ThinkPad...
  10. Error loading type library/DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error loading type library/DLL: I fully scaned my PC. After that i opened history of windows defender and then opened all options of its. But when i pressed any option of history, i found a error message (Error loading type library/DLL). what i do now? I'm unable to open these options. I need your help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word cannot load the OLE 2.0

2. word cannot load ole 2.0 or docfile libraries

3. how to open ms word file when it come word can not load the OLE 2.0 or docfile libraries

4. <a> cannot load the OLE 2.0 or Docfile libraries,
  5. word ole 2.0 DocFile libraries,
  6. word mac cannot load ole 2.0,
  7. docx file in ole2 error