Windows 10: Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on...

Discus and support Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Title is self explanatory, can't seem to be able to move the game from my slow HDD to my SSD, I've tried everything possible but it just won't budge! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MicNge, Nov 15, 2021.

1. MicNge Win User

Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on...

Title is self explanatory, can't seem to be able to move the game from my slow HDD to my SSD, I've tried everything possible but it just won't budge! I keep getting that damn error. I'm honestly fed up with the Windows store and Xbox game pass. If I can't do something as simple as move a game without issues, what good is this damn thing? Somebody kindly help.This comes after the frustration of downloading the game on my low power laptop to save on energy bills, thinking I can transfer the game to my PC the same way you can do it on Origin or Steam. Nobody warned me that You can't do that with

:)

MicNge, Nov 15, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Nov 15, 2021
  3. Re-installing windows 10 on new NVMe SSD

I am about to upgrade my HP laptop with a NVMe SSD. My laptop came with pre-installed windows 10 Home Single language in HDD.

I want to install windows 10 into NVMe SSD. I like to know the safest process involved to do so. I went trough some website suggesting to use third party software to clone the OS , do some changes in BIOS setting. Can I just make a recovery USB from recovery
    drive in windows and then boot the laptop and install OS in NVMe and format the C drive in HDD? OR is there any other way ?

GAUTHAM KUMAR MOKA, Nov 15, 2021
  4. Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on...

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition Error

Hi,

The Missing Media component is one of the main reasons why you are getting the error code: 0x80600033 while downloading the game Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on the link
    below:

Error FH301 occurs when you try to launch Forza Horizon 3

If you need further assistance, feel free to post.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 15, 2021
Thema:

Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on...

1. Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on... - Similar Threads - Error x080073d0b trying

2. Forza Horizon 5 will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 will not install: Hello! This issues is a two parter, both surrounding that I cannot get Forza Horizon 5 installed on my machine, either through the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app. To make it easier to follow my issue, i recorded what i'm seeing, and there is text in there guiding you through...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 5 will not install: Hello! This issues is a two parter, both surrounding that I cannot get Forza Horizon 5 installed on my machine, either through the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app. To make it easier to follow my issue, i recorded what i'm seeing, and there is text in there guiding you through...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I keep getting error 0x80070299 when trying to install Forza Horizon 5

I keep getting error 0x80070299 when trying to install Forza Horizon 5: Not sure why this keeps happening, tried repairing all the associated apps and doing the DISM clean up thing. I was able to install Forza 4 with no issue, I dont hink its related to storage space because I have around 50 extra gigs....
  6. I keep getting error 0x80070299 when trying to install Forza Horizon 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep getting error 0x80070299 when trying to install Forza Horizon 5: Not sure why this keeps happening, tried repairing all the associated apps and doing the DISM clean up thing. I was able to install Forza 4 with no issue, I dont hink its related to storage space because I have around 50 extra gigs....
  7. Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on...: Title is self explanatory, can't seem to be able to move the game from my slow HDD to my SSD, I've tried everything possible but it just won't budge! I keep getting that damn error. I'm honestly fed up with the Windows store and Xbox game pass. If I can't do something as...
  8. Error 0x80073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5. Now my SSD is full, even though the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x80073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5. Now my SSD is full, even though the...: Hi all,I have had multiple issues with the new Horizon 5 game and I tried most of the fixes apart from moving the game to my SSD. With no luck trying other 'fixes' I managed to free up enough space on my SSD to move the game from my HDD As this was meant to fix the crashing...
  9. Error 0x80073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5. Now my SSD is full, even though the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5. Now my SSD is full, even though the...: Hi all,I have had multiple issues with the new Horizon 5 game and I tried most of the fixes apart from moving the game to my SSD. With no luck trying other 'fixes' I managed to free up enough space on my SSD to move the game from my HDD As this was meant to fix the crashing...
  10. Error 0x80073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5. Now my SSD is full, even though the...