Windows 10: Error: Your Windows will expire soon

Discus and support Error: Your Windows will expire soon in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there, few months back, I bought a hardware on which windows 10 pro was pre-installed. Now it's showing a message like this "Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by apareshchakma, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Error: Your Windows will expire soon

Hello there,

few months back, I bought a hardware on which windows 10 pro was pre-installed. Now it's showing a message like this

"Your windows will expire soon". For information, I'm using a version which is activated using organization's service. How can i solve this issue?

Thank you.

***Modified title from: Windows 10 installation***

:)

apareshchakma, Jul 29, 2019

2. windows activation expiring soon error

I keep getting a windows error message saying my licence for windows 10 pro is expiring soon,which is wrong as ive checked and its definatly activated according to get help section and windows have verified it . Any ideas how to remove the error, I have
    had to reinstall windows 10 pro as suggested and even tried input the default licence keys the get help section offered, but still no joy . please help .

MichaelHamilton5, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.

Hello Paula,

To resolve the issue with the error message Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings,
    we suggest checking Rakesh's post on this
    link
    . If your Operating System is already Window 10, and you'll only updating your Operating System there's no fee for that. To ensure that your license has no issue, we suggest following the steps provided by Rakesh's on his post.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Error: Your Windows will expire soon

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Error: Your Windows will expire soon

1. Error: Your Windows will expire soon - Similar Threads - Error expire soon

2. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  3. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  4. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Your windows is expiring soon"

"Your windows is expiring soon": Hello everyone, I started receiving this message on my windows few days ago. I surfed online and tried anything to understand it. I tried to get my product key but after trying PowerShell and command instruction which can be found in the community it did not show any...
  6. "Your Windows will expire soon"

"Your Windows will expire soon": Hello, After nearly 4/5 years of use, my Windows 10 pro is suddenly showing popups that Windows will expire soon. Microsoft office is also showing the same. Via CMD I found "VOLUME-KMS client channel" in the description of my windows version. Does this mean my version is a...
  7. "Your Windows will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your Windows will expire soon": Hello, After nearly 4/5 years of use, my Windows 10 pro is suddenly showing popups that Windows will expire soon. Microsoft office is also showing the same. Via CMD I found "VOLUME-KMS client channel" in the description of my windows version. Does this mean my version is a...
  8. Your license will expire soon error?

Your license will expire soon error?: Hi, so recently today i turn on my laptop and login as usual and I'm greeted to this "lovely" message that my license will expire soon (be aware this shows up every time i start my laptop, which is slightly annoying), i also checked settings and it seems to be activated fine...
  9. your windows will expire soon ?

your windows will expire soon ?: [ATTACH]your windows licence shall be expired soon! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-will-expire-soon/4b1a0116-4727-460a-92d9-d13186ae1b7b"
  10. "Your windows will expire soon"

"Your windows will expire soon": I am keep getting the notification "Your windows will expire soon" but my windows remain activated but this message keeps coming up also I can't use the activation troubleshooter because it doesn't appear where it needs to appear....